4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This is absolutely the best vodka within its price range. The flavors are delicious, and it is definitely the cheapest vodka that won't give you a headache or hangover. It's great for both shots and mixed drinks.
Pinnacle is one of the best vodkas because it can offer such a great variety. You can make so many different drinks and shots. Its definitely a go to for a party.
I like pinnacle because it's a good mix of tasty and affordable. It comes in A LOT of flavors so there's bound to be something for everyone. It's great as a mixer.
Call me crazy but I get a really weird metallic aftertaste whenever I drink this, but other than that I do love it. It has the best variety of flavors (pumpkin pie!! mix it with cream soda and its delicious!)
I love this vodka for the price. It's extremely affordable and accessible . Also it's distilled lik other far more expensive vodkas 4 or 5 times. Great deal and great taste. Lots of flavored available as well
I don't drink very much, It's really hard to find a drink I like. I tried the Pinnacle Whipped vodka with orange pop and it's really good, it taste like an orange cream Popsicle.
I'm a huge fan of many of the Pinnacle flavored vodkas! My favorite is the Tropical Punch. It's perfect when mixed with any clear pop or soda water. They are also great for shots!
Awful awful stuff. I tried the whipped cream vodka and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. The plain vodka was decent, but not something I would buy again.
I love the whip cream vodka mixed with orange juice, it tastes like orange sherbet. Soo good. My sister And I drink this all the time when we get together, even my husband will have a few drinks with us.
Pinnacle vodkas are amazing! They offer so many awesome varieties of vodka flavors! These are great for making mixed drinks of unique flavors. I highly suggest them!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos