BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Millicent K.
Ewa Beach, HI
I noticed that Pinnacle has a lot of flavors,cotton candy,chocolate but my favorite is the whipped,mixed with sunny delite it taste like orange whip,this one is my favorite.
Charlotte H.
Pinnacle is a reasonably priced vodka. I have never used the flavored vodkas, but I use the plain in mixed drinks and it is drinkable. It's definitely not the smoothst vodka.
Jennifer I.
Agawam, MA
I use the whipped cream vodka with cranberry juice and a drizzle of moscato wine as a winter cocktail! The pumpkin pie is good with the caramel and a little Bailys as a shot!
KAREN P.
Davenport, FL
I started drinking Pinnacle when they only had a handful of flavors to choose from. Hands down the best flavored Vodka is Whipped Cream. Try it and you will never go back to regular Vodka again.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
The whipped pinnacle is good for coke floats and with orange soda. Also great with sugar coated lemon wedges. You just take a shot of pinnacle and chase with the sugar coated lemon wedge. yummy!
Laura V.
Marietta, OH
I love all the flavors and mixing them, the cake and the whipped go well together.The chocolate whipped is my favorite, even the smell is great! I've tried other brands, they are not as good!
Megan T.
Saint Louis, MO
Our bar has so many bottles of this. I love the different flavors! Haven't tried one that I didn't like! And they are always on sale for a great price! One of the best vodka I have tasted!
savannah r.
Willis, TX
I've only had the coconut flavor and the taste is alright but it's a little strong. If you mix it with Coca Cola it's great though in my opinion. never had a bad hangover from pinnacle!
gloria s.
Reubens, ID
Love this product. Has great flavors that you can make lots of different types of drinks. I like combining the whipped vodka with orange juice tastes like a orange cream cycle. So Yummy
Amanda S.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Love this vodka, it is great taking and affordable. I have tried one of their flavors and it was good too, but I stick with the traditional vodka so I can mix my drink how I like it.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.