BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Randy M.
Sauquoit, NY
These are hit or miss. Some taste pretty good, and then other ones it just tastes like crap. Overall it is a nice vodka and I really like that they have so many flavors to choose from.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
Pinnacle is one of the best vodkas because it can offer such a great variety. You can make so many different drinks and shots. Its definitely a go to for a party.
Tristin K.
Post Falls , ID
What I love the most is how true to the taste they are...not just a "kind of tastes like whipped cream".....I love mixing the whipped cream with orange soda or rootbeer....THEE best!!
Alexandria A.
This is absolutely the best vodka within its price range. The flavors are delicious, and it is definitely the cheapest vodka that won't give you a headache or hangover. It's great for both shots and mixed drinks.
kristen s.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this vodka for the price. It's extremely affordable and accessible . Also it's distilled lik other far more expensive vodkas 4 or 5 times. Great deal and great taste. Lots of flavored available as well
Alex K.
Call me crazy but I get a really weird metallic aftertaste whenever I drink this, but other than that I do love it. It has the best variety of flavors (pumpkin pie!! mix it with cream soda and its delicious!)
Elizabeth C.
Stanfield, OR
I don't drink very much, It's really hard to find a drink I like. I tried the Pinnacle Whipped vodka with orange pop and it's really good, it taste like an orange cream Popsicle.
Dawn G.
Parma, OH
I'm a huge fan of many of the Pinnacle flavored vodkas! My favorite is the Tropical Punch. It's perfect when mixed with any clear pop or soda water. They are also great for shots!
Alicia C.
I love the whip cream vodka mixed with orange juice, it tastes like orange sherbet. Soo good. My sister And I drink this all the time when we get together, even my husband will have a few drinks with us.
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
Awful awful stuff. I tried the whipped cream vodka and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever tasted. The plain vodka was decent, but not something I would buy again.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.