BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Joanne P.
Scottsdale, AZ
This was my go to when they first came out with the whipped flavor mixed with orange juice... lets just say i wore out that idea. But this vodka is what i reach for now (no flavor) its one of the more affordable ones and it doesn't have that awful after taste some vodkas have.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Madeline S.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle is a great brand of vodka for mixing very flavorful mixed drinks that do not taste like alcohol. Compared to alternatives, Pinnacle seems to be a better tasting/mixing brand. I would recommend to anyone who is not usually a liquor drinker.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
Pinnacle is a cheap way to enjoy yourself. It will burn going down, but it gets the job done. They do have some really great flavors including birthday cake which is my favorite! Just remember you get what you pay for.
Lindsey M.
Rosenberg , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love all the options available for mixing your perfect beverage. I've bought this item a couple of times m, one of them being the cotton candy flavored which was great. I would definitely buy again. Also, it is affordable.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good for a cheaper flavored liquor. Comes in a lot of flavors and you can even google drinks to make with their liquor. As a bartender for 5 years this is a solid product to purchase for some fruity drinks!
Yoazin V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinaccle vokda is one of the go to vodkas for making Jell-O shots or fruit infused vodka they have a variety of flavors to choose from and best part is that they actually taste sweet and delicious gentle taste
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This brand replaced other brands where I was bartending. I didn't have any issues with it and I don't think that anyone ever noticed the swap. It's now a brand that I trust. And I enjoy that random flavor options that they have come out with.
Nadiah W.
Northport
I love all the different flavors and they mix so well with just about anything. I have enjoyed mixing different flavors and being pleasantly surprised with the outcome. It just seems like you can't go wrong with any flavor you choose.
Devin B.
I love the pinnacle vodka! I really like all the different flavors they offer! Just about anyone could find a flavor they love and the mixed drink possibilities are endless!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.