4.43 / 5 based on 2,367 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I like their fruity flavors, their creamy and pastry flavored ones weren't my favorite to be honest. I know friends who love those flavors but they are soooo sweet. The packaging it pretty cool when you see them at bars. I would probably buy again if I didn't have much selection.
French made vodka, great quality! I’ve tried numerous Pinnacle flavors as well as the original (flavorless) vodka. My favorite Pinnacle flavor is Whipped. I like to mix it with pineapple juice to make an “upside down cake” shot. It’s also an affordable price which is awesome!
Such great flavors to add some flare to any party or gathering. They have so many flavors to choose from, and most local liquor stores have an awesome selection. It's always a go to drink of choice! They share some amazing recipes too!
I'll admit, this isn't top shelf stuff, but it also doesn't have the top shelf price tag. These are a good value for a pretty good product. Tons of fun flavors, none of the "grey goose" attitude. Great for mixing up all kinds of fun.
I'm an avid drinker and work as a bartender in a small local corner bar. I've been a fan of Pinnacle Vodkas for years. The taste is always as pictured on the bottle and I don't get headaches the next day. The taste is very clean with no aftertaste. Would recommend.
Pinnacle has been my go to since college and I'm still not ready to let go. It doesn't hurt that it's also affordable. It's not the smoothest vodka but I'm always making Fruity drinks and Pinnacle has a flavor for everyone's tastes. My favorite is the Whipped Pinnacle.
Love Pinnacle Vodkas. They have amazing flavors and I can always find what I want. This is an affordable brand and I will continue to use. Bought at a local liquor store they always have what I want. I am a repeat and repeat and repeat customer. Love Pinnacle Vodka.
Anastasia of Beverly HillsLiquid Glow Highlighter. NYX CosmeticsAway We Glow Illuminating Powder. CliniquePop Lip Shadow Cushion Matte Lip Powder. Fenty BeautyKilowatt Freestyle Highlighter. L'Oreal ParisInfallible Galaxy Stick. Anastasia of Beverly HillsBlush Trios. SmashboxPhoto Finish Primerizer.
This was my go to when they first came out with the whipped flavor mixed with orange juice... lets just say i wore out that idea. But this vodka is what i reach for now (no flavor) its one of the more affordable ones and it doesn't have that awful after taste some vodkas have.
Pinnacle is a great brand of vodka for mixing very flavorful mixed drinks that do not taste like alcohol. Compared to alternatives, Pinnacle seems to be a better tasting/mixing brand. I would recommend to anyone who is not usually a liquor drinker.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos