4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I really don't like hard liquor so I can't offer a good review on this product because I tried it and did not like it so I had to mix it with things in order toe enjoy it.
Love Pinnacle Vodka, the various flavors make every night a great night for vodka. Plus it is relatively inexpensive so trying the different flavors doesn't break the bank
I love the flavored vodkas that pinnacle makes. Mt all time favorite us the whipped vodka. I think that pinnacles vodkas are smoothr than the other brands of cheap vodka
I began purchasing Pinnacle a couple of years ago and I thought the brand was comparable to other vodka's that are affordable. I would definitely purchase this item again.
There are so many different kinds of Pinnacle and they are widely available at many liquor stores. Pinnacle is a great value and there are a variety of flavors available.
I had to make a few hundred Jell-O shots for a party(don't judge me) and needed to stick to a budget, pinnacle helped me make funky fun flavor shots with it breaking the bank. There are so many flavor that my options were endless.
One of my go to when I'm out with friends or just having a drink to relx by the pool it smooth taste great on mixed drinks and not to pricey perfect for someone on budget
This vodka never fails. I do not like the dessert flavors as well as the fruit flavors. I like that the flavored vodka has a strong flavor; you almost do not need a mixer.
Pinnacle Vodka is my drink of choice! The quality is excellent and the price is always reasonable. I tend to steer towards the original flavor, however, they have a large variety of flavored vodkas to add pizzaz to any cocktail!
And you're paying someone to run to the liquor store for you. (See also- Barnettes) Unless you're drinking A LOT with A MILLION different people, don't do this to yourself.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos