BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Libby S.
Newport, AR
Strawberry kiwi is my go-to drink!! It goes good with strawberry kiwi water, sprite, even water. So smooth and easy going down, and I never get sick while drinking their vodka.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Pinnacle is a garbage vodka, but it is not too expensive and it has many flavors. Some of my female friends love this because it is cheap and usually has a flavor that they like.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are define let one of my favorites. They are good while mixing and the amount of flavors is ridiculous! They are always coming out with so many flavors and they are delicious!
Ashley H.
I love the Pinnacle Liquor especially the whipped vodka. However I don't think there is anything special about it compared another brand. They do have a variety of flavors though.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Pinnacle also reminds me of smirnoff. good vodka for a good price. they also have a ton of different flavors and i would definitely recommend the whipped cream flavor to mix with OJ for a dreamsicle :)
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
My favorite is the whipped vodka, you can put it in root beer and it will taste like a root beer float or you can put it in orange soda and it will taste like a cream-cycle.
Sabrina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
My title says it all. Pinnacle provides so many flavor options. I've tried a few and they were all great. My fav is the whipped. I mix it with ginger ale and a splash of fresh lime juice. So refreshing!
Megan M.
St Petersburg, FL
This vodka is nothing special, however the wide assortment of flavors really gets you while at the liquor store. The strange flavors are cool for speciality drinks and shots, but I would choose a different brand for basic vodka drinks.
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Every Pinnacle flavor I have tried has been spot on. My favorite is the "cake" flavored... In fact, my "signature cocktail" is now the pineapple upside cake drink.
Marissa V.
Not the most upscale but this liquor is good for flavor. There are an abundance of different flavors to choose from and are good for mixing drinks and giving as a fun gift.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.