4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I've only had a few flavored. The gummy favor was unique. I don't know that I would buy it again. It was a good tasting vodka and the bottle was nicely designed.
Pinnacle is good..it may not be the best, but I think you definitely get your value from it. I enjoy the pineapple flavor and like to mix it with cranberry juice.
I love trying new concoctions and pinnacle makes it so easy to experiment. My recent favorite is an adult root beer float! Mix some pinnacle whipped with some root beer and little scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have whipped heaven in a glass!
This is one the best vodka's!! It literally taste like the fruit that it claim to have ! My favorite has to be mango . It's good for shots as well as making drinks
Every holiday season they come out with different flavor of vodka in a festive candy cane!! My favorite is the whipped with the Carmel Apple or strawberry. Yummy!!
Love love love this vodka! It makes drinks taste so wonderful. I can even drink this on the rocks. My friends and I live making recipes with a lot of the flavors.
From my experience not really a brand you drink on its own. Better in a mixed drink. The Whipped Vodka is a perfect choice for Jello shots or soaking gummy worms.
With a myriad of flavors, you can mix these liquors with any mixer for an incredible cocktail. You can make some fruity drinks or go with a classic vodka and OJ.
My favorite is the Whipped cream flavored vodka mixed with orange soda to make an "orange dreamsicle" flavored drink. My girlfriends and I absolutely love them!!
I honestly don't know what I drank before Pinnacle hit the shelves. This is the ultimate mixing liquor. It literally tastes great mixed with everything. And, it's even tasty to shot.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos