BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
I've only had a few flavored. The gummy favor was unique. I don't know that I would buy it again. It was a good tasting vodka and the bottle was nicely designed.
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is good..it may not be the best, but I think you definitely get your value from it. I enjoy the pineapple flavor and like to mix it with cranberry juice.
Rebecca J.
Alexandria, VA
I love trying new concoctions and pinnacle makes it so easy to experiment. My recent favorite is an adult root beer float! Mix some pinnacle whipped with some root beer and little scoop of vanilla ice cream and you have whipped heaven in a glass!
Titus M.
Raleigh , Nc
This is one the best vodka's!! It literally taste like the fruit that it claim to have ! My favorite has to be mango . It's good for shots as well as making drinks
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Every holiday season they come out with different flavor of vodka in a festive candy cane!! My favorite is the whipped with the Carmel Apple or strawberry. Yummy!!
Megan P.
Love love love this vodka! It makes drinks taste so wonderful. I can even drink this on the rocks. My friends and I live making recipes with a lot of the flavors.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
From my experience not really a brand you drink on its own. Better in a mixed drink. The Whipped Vodka is a perfect choice for Jello shots or soaking gummy worms.
Renee R.
With a myriad of flavors, you can mix these liquors with any mixer for an incredible cocktail. You can make some fruity drinks or go with a classic vodka and OJ.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
My favorite is the Whipped cream flavored vodka mixed with orange soda to make an "orange dreamsicle" flavored drink. My girlfriends and I absolutely love them!!
Carlicia A.
Huntsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I honestly don't know what I drank before Pinnacle hit the shelves. This is the ultimate mixing liquor. It literally tastes great mixed with everything. And, it's even tasty to shot.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.