BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
kelli n.
Pataskala, OH
Cheap vodka with a not so cheap taste. So many flavors, it will please anyone. I like the cotton candy flavor the best. I usually mix it with sprite and grenadine
Renee R.
With a myriad of flavors, you can mix these liquors with any mixer for an incredible cocktail. You can make some fruity drinks or go with a classic vodka and OJ.
Megan P.
Love love love this vodka! It makes drinks taste so wonderful. I can even drink this on the rocks. My friends and I live making recipes with a lot of the flavors.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
From my experience not really a brand you drink on its own. Better in a mixed drink. The Whipped Vodka is a perfect choice for Jello shots or soaking gummy worms.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
My favorite is the Whipped cream flavored vodka mixed with orange soda to make an "orange dreamsicle" flavored drink. My girlfriends and I absolutely love them!!
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle has a great line of vodka currently on the market. The variety of flavors is endless. Not only do almost all of them taste delicious, they go down smooth.
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Every holiday season they come out with different flavor of vodka in a festive candy cane!! My favorite is the whipped with the Carmel Apple or strawberry. Yummy!!
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is good..it may not be the best, but I think you definitely get your value from it. I enjoy the pineapple flavor and like to mix it with cranberry juice.
Jackie M.
This is literally the first stuff that I've ever gotten drunk off of. I just remember that it tasted really good but I can't remember which flavor it was. I mixed it with pop though.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
I've only had a few flavored. The gummy favor was unique. I don't know that I would buy it again. It was a good tasting vodka and the bottle was nicely designed.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.