4.43 / 5 based on 2,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I have never had the regular of this brand but I can tell you I hated the vanilla flavor. It had a chemical taste to me. Sounds like its best to stick to the plain vodka with no flavor.
I love the variety of flavors they have. There is a flavor for everyone :). I am personally not a a huge Vodka fan but i love this stuff :). So far my favorite flavor is the cake one :).
I love how Pinnacle has so many flavors to chose from! There are some good ones, and some bad but overall you can create just about any type of drink known to man.
I love Pinnacle vodka. They are very cost effective and come in a variety of flavors. My favorites are kiwi strawberry, red liquorice, cherry, and tropical punch.
Pinnacle has just about every flavor of vodka under the sun. Most of them taste pretty great. The possibilities are limitless. You can mix this stuff in just about any kind of soft drink.
This is my absolute favorite liquor!!!!!!! I always get the flavored kinds like grapefruit that I drink grapefruit juice with and then there's a cherry lemonade that's pretty good to.
I love all the different flavors offered by Pinnacle Liquor! My current favorite is Whipped. Mix it with lemon-lime soda or root beer for an awesome creamy drink.
Not a bad vodka for the price. This brand mixes well with other things, particularly juices, but doesn't taste well on its own. I would recommend this for a mixed drink, but not straight.
You can't go wrong with Pinnacle! There are so many flavors to choose from that sometimes it is hard to figure out which one to get! My favorite will always be Whipped Cream.
Love all of the different flavors. Although its good, the flavors make it hard to use in more than one recipe. I still have a bottle from last year for this reason.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos