BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Tammy B.
Rocky Mount, VA
This is my absolute favorite liquor!!!!!!! I always get the flavored kinds like grapefruit that I drink grapefruit juice with and then there's a cherry lemonade that's pretty good to.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I love the variety of flavors they have. There is a flavor for everyone :). I am personally not a a huge Vodka fan but i love this stuff :). So far my favorite flavor is the cake one :).
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Love all of the different flavors. Although its good, the flavors make it hard to use in more than one recipe. I still have a bottle from last year for this reason.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I have never had the regular of this brand but I can tell you I hated the vanilla flavor. It had a chemical taste to me. Sounds like its best to stick to the plain vodka with no flavor.
Brianna A.
I love how Pinnacle has so many flavors to chose from! There are some good ones, and some bad but overall you can create just about any type of drink known to man.
Emneris D.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Pinnacle vodka. They are very cost effective and come in a variety of flavors. My favorites are kiwi strawberry, red liquorice, cherry, and tropical punch.
Megan Z.
Los Angeles, CA
From my experience not really a brand you drink on its own. Better in a mixed drink. The Whipped Vodka is a perfect choice for Jello shots or soaking gummy worms.
Bianca  P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Oh how the college memories come back with this brand. They literally have EVERY flavor! It's very affordable and make great mix drinks and even better party shots
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle has a great line of vodka currently on the market. The variety of flavors is endless. Not only do almost all of them taste delicious, they go down smooth.
Emma C.
I really like this brand of vodka gets the job done without being to strong I mixed the pinnacle whipped with orange soda and it tasted like an orange cream ice cream it's a must try !
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.