4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Very good, cheap french Vodka. It has a definite sweet kick to it, which makes me think that maybe it's distilled from grapes (the bottle doesn't say). It's very smooth - on par with Absolut and Stoli, but only costs around $14 a bottle.
I love how pinnacle has so many different flavors and they are able to be easily mixed. My favorites are the sweeter ones. Like the whipped or chocolate one. And the bottles are pretty too!
I absolutely love the cake flavor ! Nothing compares to it - i get so disappoint if a liquor store doesn't carry it. And I enjoy it over some ice- no need for mixers.
It's not the best vodka but with all of their fun flavors it can make for some interesting drink recipes. A few years ago they had one that tasted like Swedish Fish which was super yummy.
They have so many different flavors, it's impossible to keep up with just one favorite! Whatever flavor you want, they'll most likely have! Tastes good, not too sweet.
I love all the different flavors they have. I've tried their whipped cream vodka and (I think) their chocolate whipped cream vodka. Amazing and great to mix to make a chocolatey drink.
DELICIOUS! I love to make a big pitcher of drinks for my parties. I usually use a good deal of vodka, pineapple juice, maraschino cherry juice and sprite. Super delicious and refreshing.
I love mixing the whipped cream flavored one with Starbucks Frapaccinos for a spiked coffee. I also like the citrus flavor mixed with lemonaide and strawberry juice.
There product is great to make favorited drinks but be care when mixing your flavors they can make you sick. Not the alcohol but to much sweet in the drink. My favorite is the orange cream.
Delicious BUT it catches up to you QUICK. It goes down easily and before you know it.. you're totally gone. Take it slow when drinking Pinnacle. Try Pinnacle Whipped Cream with fruit punch!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos