BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Shaleya A.
Milton, MA
I absolutely love the cake flavor ! Nothing compares to it - i get so disappoint if a liquor store doesn't carry it. And I enjoy it over some ice- no need for mixers.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I LOVE al the flavors to choose from and al the drinks I can make numerous easy drinks. My favorite is the whipped with Pineapple juice and a dash of sprite..Da Bomb!
Bridget Y.
There product is great to make favorited drinks but be care when mixing your flavors they can make you sick. Not the alcohol but to much sweet in the drink. My favorite is the orange cream.
Casandra A.
Staten Island, NY
They have so many different flavors, it's impossible to keep up with just one favorite! Whatever flavor you want, they'll most likely have! Tastes good, not too sweet.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
Yum yum yum! That is definitely all I have to say. They have amazing flavors and variety and you can make some awesome drinks! definitely a great buy for the price!
Kelly G.
The choices are endless with this brand. They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof. Really there is something for everyone.
Linda W.
Clover, SC
I love all the different flavors offered by Pinnacle Liquor! My current favorite is Whipped. Mix it with lemon-lime soda or root beer for an awesome creamy drink.
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I love the variety of flavors they have. There is a flavor for everyone :). I am personally not a a huge Vodka fan but i love this stuff :). So far my favorite flavor is the cake one :).
Stephanie F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pinnacle has just about every flavor of vodka under the sun. Most of them taste pretty great. The possibilities are limitless. You can mix this stuff in just about any kind of soft drink.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV
I have never had the regular of this brand but I can tell you I hated the vanilla flavor. It had a chemical taste to me. Sounds like its best to stick to the plain vodka with no flavor.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.