BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Jacquie S.
Bradenton , FL
My personal favorite brand of vodka. A large variety of flavors to choose from! Great mixed in a drink, or on the rocks, or straight shots- if you're looking to party ;)
Caitlin K.
San Diego, CA
I love that this brand exists, as it makes it so easy to make so many drinks. The different flavors make for awesome cheap substitutions for other more expensive brands.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is the flavored vodka I choose 9 out of 10 times. I have tried many of their flavors, but I always come back to their whipped. It makes everything go tastes smooth.
Lorie P.
Great flavor and so many varieties. I can always find a flavor to suit my mood. Love to take to parties and create theme drinks for get together using Pinnacle Liquors.
Jordan P.
West Lafayette, IN
I love the gummy flavor of Pinnacle vodka! It taste just like Swedish fish; highly recommend! I prefer to just take as a shot and chase with the blue voltage mountain dew; tastes great together!
Alexandria D.
Lake Placid, FL
This is my favorite ! Inexpensive and I love the fact that they have so many other favors to offer ! All the ones I tried are amazing with great flavor they taste exactly like what they should
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Pinnacle vodka comes in tons of different flavored. I have tried several whip cream, birthday cake, caramel, others. They are all delicious goes good as a shot or mixer.
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you are a dessert person this is the brand for you! They have so many different flavors. You could make any dessert flavor in a drink. Not one of these flavors has disappointed.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
I love all of the flavors! My friends joke that I have a Pinnacle bar because I always have to try their newest thing! I love the Gummy, whipped, chocolate whipped, cherry, marshmallow and cookie dough the most! I've had the cotton candy one with sprite too! Yum!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's not to love about Pinnacle vodka really! It comes in tons of unique popular flavors. Whipped pinnacle is amazing for Jell-O shots and mixed drinks that use juice!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.