BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Angel O.
Lexington, NC
My mom has an obsession with the cotton candy vodka. I get it though. It is really good mixed with sprite. These are good flavored vodkas. I suggest mixing them though, because flavored vodkas can have bad effects.
Maria D.
columbus, OH
This is pretty good vodka for the value! There are a ton of different flavors that make it really easy to mix with different things. At only $15 (most of the times less) for a bottle you can't really beat it! Plus you can find it just about at any liquor store, which is a bonus.
Katie T.
Richland, WA
Pinnacle liquor is one of my go to vodkas. It is extremely affordable and is easily mixed with other drinks. It met my expectations for a cheaper vodka and i would buy this product again. I also recommend this product as they have a wide range of flavors.
Katie M.
Abington, MA
Pinacle liquor is a great product. there are many flavors to choose from to fit your drink making needs. Pinacle is always priced low as well. It has a great taste for a product that is not expensive
Shaina G.
El Segundo, CA
French made vodka, great quality! I’ve tried numerous Pinnacle flavors as well as the original (flavorless) vodka. My favorite Pinnacle flavor is Whipped. I like to mix it with pineapple juice to make an “upside down cake” shot. It’s also an affordable price which is awesome!
Amber H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Such great flavors to add some flare to any party or gathering. They have so many flavors to choose from, and most local liquor stores have an awesome selection. It's always a go to drink of choice! They share some amazing recipes too!
Alyssa S.
I'll admit, this isn't top shelf stuff, but it also doesn't have the top shelf price tag. These are a good value for a pretty good product. Tons of fun flavors, none of the "grey goose" attitude. Great for mixing up all kinds of fun.
Shannon T.
Forest City, PA
I'm an avid drinker and work as a bartender in a small local corner bar. I've been a fan of Pinnacle Vodkas for years. The taste is always as pictured on the bottle and I don't get headaches the next day. The taste is very clean with no aftertaste. Would recommend.
Chardae J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle has been my go to since college and I'm still not ready to let go. It doesn't hurt that it's also affordable. It's not the smoothest vodka but I'm always making Fruity drinks and Pinnacle has a flavor for everyone's tastes. My favorite is the Whipped Pinnacle.
Kelly S.
Westville, NJ
Love Pinnacle Vodkas. They have amazing flavors and I can always find what I want. This is an affordable brand and I will continue to use. Bought at a local liquor store they always have what I want. I am a repeat and repeat and repeat customer. Love Pinnacle Vodka.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.