BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Jacqueline L.
Pinnacle's Whipped Vodka is delicious. You have to be careful with how much you indulge because it is so sweet and tasty you don't realize how much your even drinking.
Alicia R.
I'm not a big drinker, however when I do want to make a drink with vodka, I ONLY use Pinnacle! It's smooth and I actually prefer it more than Grey Goose to be honest.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What's not to love about Pinnacle vodka really! It comes in tons of unique popular flavors. Whipped pinnacle is amazing for Jell-O shots and mixed drinks that use juice!
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Open a bottle of Pinnacle Whip cream vodka, it smells just like rice krispie treats! I'm usually not a fan of sweet drinks, but this one is perfect paired with root beer or dr pepper chaser.
Jennifer M.
Grand Haven, MI
Good, glood price, lots of fun flavors. Very easy to find this at most liquor stores. My favorite is the Carmel apple and mixed with apple cider, good for a fall treat
Kristen S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If you are a dessert person this is the brand for you! They have so many different flavors. You could make any dessert flavor in a drink. Not one of these flavors has disappointed.
Meghan G.
This isn't terrible, but it's very sweet. I will say there are a ton of flavors, so in that sense it's pretty awesome. I just don't like the sweetness of it very much.
Jacci D.
Middletown, CT
I love all of the flavors! My friends joke that I have a Pinnacle bar because I always have to try their newest thing! I love the Gummy, whipped, chocolate whipped, cherry, marshmallow and cookie dough the most! I've had the cotton candy one with sprite too! Yum!
Kelly G.
The choices are endless with this brand. They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof. Really there is something for everyone.
Bridget Y.
There product is great to make favorited drinks but be care when mixing your flavors they can make you sick. Not the alcohol but to much sweet in the drink. My favorite is the orange cream.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.