BY PINNACLE

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ?...4 Answers
  • This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Brittany J.
This is a great liquor for mixed drinks and special cocktails. I like to use this for big batches of punch with juice, giner ale and fruit. Not too strong but just enough kick.
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't drink straight vodka, but I love mixing drinks with Pinnacle! My favorite has to be whipped cream vodka with orange soda or orange juice! Tastes just like a creamsicle!
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I used to drink pinnacle all the time. Its cheap and doesn't taste too bad at all. Some of the flavors are a little gross, but the fruity flavored ones definitely aren't bad.
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I love the different options, there is always something to fill your craving. My favorites are the whipped vodka, which I mix with lemon lime soda. I also like to mix the cotton candy with fruit juice.
Holly H.
Oak Grove, KY
Pretty good stuff for the price! Not to mention the many different flavor choices! My favorite is the Gummy fish one. It's really sweet, but it makes it so much easier to drink!
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
With so many flavors to choose from you can find one for every taste. I like to use them in Jell-O shots for parties. My go to is the whipped but I have they are all delicious. The only one I was not a huge fan of was the birthday cake.
Richalie V.
Great packaging. Convenient plastic bottle. Tastes great. Distilled various times so you don't get the harsh vodka taste. Mixes well with any mixer you choose. Great variety of flavors to choose from.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
Great in drinks but I don't love it on its own. The flavors are really strong so they mix well with flavorful drinks. The whipped with root beer is just like a root beer float.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love all of the different flavors that they offer, especially the Pumpkin Pie and Cake flavors. Mix them with soda water and you are good to go! Low calorie and tastes amazing.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I Love Pinnacle - I Love that there is so many different flavor that you can mix together to make other flavors. The choices are endless. Some are a little sweat for a vodka but still Love them just the same. Recommend everyone to try them
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.