BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Ashley D.
Alright, this is my FAVORITE vodka. The cotton candy one is the best and you can make this with it:

Pinnacle cotton candy
Pineapple juice
Splash of Orange Juice

SO GOOD.
Holly H.
Oak Grove, KY
Pretty good stuff for the price! Not to mention the many different flavor choices! My favorite is the Gummy fish one. It's really sweet, but it makes it so much easier to drink!
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love all of the different flavors that they offer, especially the Pumpkin Pie and Cake flavors. Mix them with soda water and you are good to go! Low calorie and tastes amazing.
Richalie V.
Great packaging. Convenient plastic bottle. Tastes great. Distilled various times so you don't get the harsh vodka taste. Mixes well with any mixer you choose. Great variety of flavors to choose from.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
Great in drinks but I don't love it on its own. The flavors are really strong so they mix well with flavorful drinks. The whipped with root beer is just like a root beer float.
Alexa H.
I think this brand is great!! You can't beat the prices for such a large amount, and the flavors are so fun! The rainbow Sherbert one is amazing mixed with some ice cubes and Sprite Soda! There is always a new flavor coming out as well.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I used to drink pinnacle all the time. Its cheap and doesn't taste too bad at all. Some of the flavors are a little gross, but the fruity flavored ones definitely aren't bad.
Kailyn L.
Ashtabula, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great for a girls night out ! i love making Jell-O shots with this as well ! but my favorite is all the different flavors they provide so you can never get sick of the same flavor
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't drink straight vodka, but I love mixing drinks with Pinnacle! My favorite has to be whipped cream vodka with orange soda or orange juice! Tastes just like a creamsicle!
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ
With so many flavors to choose from you can find one for every taste. I like to use them in Jell-O shots for parties. My go to is the whipped but I have they are all delicious. The only one I was not a huge fan of was the birthday cake.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.