BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Ashley M.
Love this brand!!! no matter the occasion there's a flavor to suit every ones tastes and I love how it doesn't have a super strong alcohol flavor so its goes down nice and smooth
Chloe B.
We bought Chocolate Whip or whatever, and by itself it was awful, we were stumped on what to mix it with, so we mixed it with cream soda, better, but still bad, not my cup of tea.
Ashley D.
Alright, this is my FAVORITE vodka. The cotton candy one is the best and you can make this with it:

Pinnacle cotton candy
Pineapple juice
Splash of Orange Juice

SO GOOD.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love all of the different flavors that they offer, especially the Pumpkin Pie and Cake flavors. Mix them with soda water and you are good to go! Low calorie and tastes amazing.
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR
I don't drink straight vodka, but I love mixing drinks with Pinnacle! My favorite has to be whipped cream vodka with orange soda or orange juice! Tastes just like a creamsicle!
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
I love the different options, there is always something to fill your craving. My favorites are the whipped vodka, which I mix with lemon lime soda. I also like to mix the cotton candy with fruit juice.
Pam M.
Worcester, MA
Pinnacle isn't bad, but it's not impressive. Very light on flavor, not that that is always a bad thing. It's not hitting you over the head, but you can definitely taste the flavor. I prefer the strawberry-kiwi or tropical punch. These are mostly used in shots at the bar I work at.
Leah D.
Butler, PA
I used to drink pinnacle all the time. Its cheap and doesn't taste too bad at all. Some of the flavors are a little gross, but the fruity flavored ones definitely aren't bad.
Brittany J.
This is a great liquor for mixed drinks and special cocktails. I like to use this for big batches of punch with juice, giner ale and fruit. Not too strong but just enough kick.
kathryn w.
Seville, OH
Great in drinks but I don't love it on its own. The flavors are really strong so they mix well with flavorful drinks. The whipped with root beer is just like a root beer float.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.