BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...2 Answers
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the wide variety of flavors Pinnacle offers. These liquors mix well with just about any kind of juice, soda, or other mixer. It is really easy to mix and match to create your own personal drink. Bottom's up!
Brittany H.
Dover, DE
Good price for a decent vodka. I don't drink vodka anymore but when I did it was usually Pinnacle. There are soooo many flavors to choose from. My personal fav was the marshmallow!
Jasmine J.
elba, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love all the flavors they have to offer! I'm not a heavy drinker and I prefer smooth tasting alcohol and this seems to go down well without a harsh burn afterwards!
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Pinnacle is not my favorite brand of vodka. I think it's all on personal preference. I'm not a fan of the flavors. They make me gag but that could just be me because I know people that really like pinnacle.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pinnacle. Pinnacle. Hmm, what to say. This is fairly cheap booze. They have so many flavors in this. Its great for shots and Jell-O shots. It's hard to add to mixers because it's already a sweet flavored vodka.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Pinnacle Liquor is very tasty. It does have a good flavor, but some of the other liquors taste just like it. It's expensive, but you get your money'worth. I would recommend buying it. I would buy it again.
Ashleigh D.
I always have a bottle of pinnacle plain vodka on hand, it is so smooth and mixes well with almost anything. It doesn't have a nasty after taste, and it is so easy to overdo! (Which for me isn't a bad thing haha)
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I love mixing the Pinnacle Cherry vodka with sprite and a splash of cranberry juice. It tastes just like Yard House's cherry limeade. I prefer this vodka over almost everything else.
chelsy s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love the taste and all of the options in flavors!! I feel like all of the flavors I have tried were very true to the fast of the product they're emulating. Not badly priced either!!
Whitney I.
Greenville, SC
I love this vodka for many reasons. Very drinkable straight and excellent customerin cocktails. Love the white cake they make! I make an amazing Pineapple Upside Down shot with this!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.