BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Clare C.
Pinnacle is one of my favorite vodkas, just after Smirnoff. It has a wide selection of different flavors, none of which I have not loved. The quality is definitely worth the price and I highly recommend it
Jessica A.
Glen Allen, VA
Pinnacle is my vodka of choice for flavored or plain vodka. The flavors really shine through whereas other brands are vodka first and flavor second. I like the color of the bottles too which is a nice bonus.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love all the flavors they have to offer! I'm not a heavy drinker and I prefer smooth tasting alcohol and this seems to go down well without a harsh burn afterwards!
Tiffany H.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Pinnacle is not my favorite brand of vodka. I think it's all on personal preference. I'm not a fan of the flavors. They make me gag but that could just be me because I know people that really like pinnacle.
Jennifer L.
Clovis, CA
I love mixing the Pinnacle Cherry vodka with sprite and a splash of cranberry juice. It tastes just like Yard House's cherry limeade. I prefer this vodka over almost everything else.
Whitney I.
Greenville, SC
I love this vodka for many reasons. Very drinkable straight and excellent customerin cocktails. Love the white cake they make! I make an amazing Pineapple Upside Down shot with this!
jessica w.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy the whipped cream vodka. The alcohol isn't overpowering but the flavor mixes well with pretty much everything. the packaging is plastic so that helps with parties.
Jillian M.
Largo, FL
This is disugsting. seriously. add juice or whatever to your vodka, don't do shots of cookie dough junk. ridiculously sweet (guaranteed hangover) and a sugar-coated charcoal aftertaste.
Brittany H.
Dover, DE
Good price for a decent vodka. I don't drink vodka anymore but when I did it was usually Pinnacle. There are soooo many flavors to choose from. My personal fav was the marshmallow!
alysha S.
Pinnacle is the best.it has amazing flavors that all mix well. It is top of the line in vodkas and does not compare to other brands. I love this vodka and will continue to buy it.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.