BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you like flavored vodka, Pinnacle is delicious. I have not tried all the flavors but the ones I have tried taste exactly like the flavor they say. The cake vodka is my favorite so far.
Vanessa O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I love this stuff. There are alot of flavors to pick from but my true favorite flavor the the Gummy flavor. If you live Swedish fish you are going to love the taste of this flavored vodka
Tariqa L.
Phila, PA
I used to be a big fan of Pinnacle Vodka. My favorite flavor was the Swedish Fish. But once they started making all these dessert theme flavors I started to dislike Pinnacle. The idea of the flavors was different but they were all too sweet for my liking.
Emily A.
Pearland, TX
Pinnacle is a decent brand of vodka, with tons of unique flavors. All of the flavors are great. Watch out though... Since it's fairly cheap vodka, it could lead to headaches or hangovers.
Lauren H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Oh my gosh! The pinnacle whipped cream is so so good! It's very sweet but it doesn't even seem like you're drinking liquor! I really like Sprite Zero and the sherbet flavor too! Very yummy and reasonably priced!
Jamie M.
Parrish, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Actually one of my favorite vodkas. It hits the sweet spot of smoothness, affordability, and availability in local stores. it works great in everything from martinis to mixed drinks.
Amber F.
Dumfries, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love pinnacle. Great quality at a great price. I don't think some of the flavors are a bit much, but they've made some that are down right staples in my house.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Smooth, high quality vodka. Love the different floors, such as whipped, vanilla, or fruity options. Great to mix, to make different high quality cocktails. Prices fantastic for such a high quality vodka. I always keep a few varieties on hand.
Malae T.
I have had the pineapple one & it wasn't too bad at all. Most cheap vodkas have a cheap taste but this one was good. Good ration of vodka tasting & fruity tasting.
Kelly A.
Macclesfield, NC
I prefer this brand of vodka above any of the others. It goes down smooth and isn't as harsh as most seem to be. The nice looking bottles and the variety of flavors is also a big plus!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.