- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
They have the best flavors ever. You imagine a flavor and chances are it exists! My fiancé and I love Swedish fish and they had the flavor! I loved it and it tasted just like the candy. The alcohol flavor isn't too strong
This liquor is rather flavorful, has a great consistency, and mixes well within drinks. This is my first time purchasing this product, but I will purchase again in the future. Price point is about the same as Svedka, and is similar to it in flavor as well.
I'm not a very big fan of Pinnacle vodka. For the price, I feel as though there are other vodkas at comparable prices that are smoother and have a better flavor. Will I drink Pinnacle if it is given to me? Of course. But would I ever spend money on it at the liquor store? Not necessarily.
I have the marshmallow Pinnacle Liquor that my friend gave me for my birthday and it is actually very delicious. I like to mix it with my hot chocolate and it makes for a nice warming drink.
It's not a bad vodka but there's definitely better brands. I personally feel it's something you can easily grow a tolerance to while other brands it's not as easy. I don't purchase this that often and don't recommend for a group
I enjoy the whipped cream vodka this company produces, I love mixing it with Root Beer or Orange Soda for that dreamsicle taste. It's versatile for so many drinks, for it's price its a good bottle to keep on hand.
I have have this vodka a try many times for it's fair price. It is not my favorite but it's one of my regular pick ups in the mix of other things. It is close to the top vodkas not the worse it stands in the middle.
Pinnacle liquor is my favorite because they have all different sizes of bottles and flavors they basically have everything you need and you don't have to look at other brands since they have so many different flavors
not much of an alcohol drinker purchased this with the recommendation of the young gentleman working the liquor store and it seemed to go over well with guests. and since i use so little in the screwdriver mixes i make for myself i enjoyed myself as well
The flavored vodkas are awesome for mixing and creating fun drinks. I like to get the minis in multiple flavors for parties people can switch it up. My favorite is the cake flavored one for sweet, smooth mixed drinks.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos