BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like very sweet tasting vodka, this is the vodka for you. I've tried a few of flavors and my stomach didn't agree with any of them. It's way too sweet for me.
Dana S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a cheap way to get so many different flavors of vodka! It tastes alright but it is much better when mixed with something. I have tried several kinds and look forward to trying more!
Portia G.
Vinton, VA
I love this vodka. When I first started drinking this they only had a few flavors offered, which was regular, cherry, and blueberry. The blueberry is so delicious. It's a very smooth and yet, inexpensive vodka. Love, love, love it. Beautiful bottle and flavor.
Lynette G.
Winchester, VA
This vodka has a great choice in flavors! The array of different cocktails possible with these is almost endless! Some of my favorites are Cake flavor and Whipped Cream. Can't forget the Cinn-A-Bon flavor. So tasty!
Sung D.
Baltimore, MD
The flavor I like the most is the whipping cream. It is very smooth and flavorful. Thinking of this liquor has already brought up some great memories that have been created with my friends.
Anne B.
Tavares, FL
I am pretty happy with their vodka. It goes well in a nightly drink. Tastes pretty good. I believe I have raspberry flavor in my fridge right now. And it's pretty inexpensive. So if you're on a budget this is the vodka for you.
kristen g.
Mcadoo, PA
These come in a large variety flavors, some of which I hate the swedish fish tastes like cherry cough syrup, but the peach and orange are awesome mixed in iced tea.
Elyse J.
Plainfield, IN
My fave.. They have so many good flavors to choose from, so it's easy to pick some up and make a mixed drink. My personal favorite is the Cinnabon, but the Cake flavor is delicious too. Can't really beat the price either.
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
I have only tried the cotton candy vodka flavor of this but is was excellent. The cotton candy taste isn't very strong but great for mixed drinks. I can't wait to try more
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
The great thing about Pinnacle liquor is that there are so may flavors to choose from. The have chocolate, peppermint, apple pie you name it, they probably have it.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.