BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
I keep whipped cream vodka because it adds a great flavor to mixed drinks. It's also really good with Coke or Sprite Zero. If you are watching carbs, it has zero carbs
Julianne N.
Milltown, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
There used to be a caramel apple flavored vodka. I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'll be very disappointed if it has been discontinued. For that I'll give it 3 stars.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
OMG! Pinnacle has so many different flavors that taste delicious! I love almost all the whipped flavors and love making different mixed drinks! My above all favorite has to be the cotton candy.
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis , IN
Pinnacle isn't one of my favs. The vodka tastes like rubbing alcohol. If you're trying to get wasted quickly and have a God awful hangover then this vodka is for you!
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
I've only tried a few of the flavors. While they smell delicious, I can't say they taste as good. I've heard using the whipped cream kind makes for good floats so I might try that next time.
S S.
I've tried the cotton candy-flavored Pinnacle vodka. It smelled good in that the cotton candy scent was there; it didn't feel as if that redolence of cotton candy really translated over to the actual taste of the alcohol.
Tiffany H.
Winchester, IN
One of my favorite vodkas. There are so many different flavors to choose from, but my favorite is the whipped cream. Mix it with some orange juice and it tastes just like dream bar ice cream!
Amanda P.
Luling, LA
All the different flavors are great for different times of the year when I want a different drink to match the season. My favorite is salted caramel. I mix hot Apple cider with it and it tastes just like a caramel apple.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
Cheap liquor for when your own a budget but still want some flavored alcohol. It's good, but I only buy it when I'm short on cash & can't splurge on the better stuff.
Jessica W.
Glens Falls, NY
I struggle with hard liquor because the taste tends to put me off and I start gagging. However if the sherbet pinnacle is mixed with orange juice, it tastes like a creamscicle and I love it!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.