BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Victoria C.
St Maries, ID
I haven't found a chaser that the original whipped flavor doesn't go great with. My husband mixes it with coke or root beer. I mix it with fruit juice and fresh fruit pieces. Great with strawberries and pineapple.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love love love all the flavors!! Good smooth vodka, at a reasonable price! Easy to find at liquor stores and bars. I would definitely recommend this brand! And all the many flavors!!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
They really have tons and tons of flavors to choose from, which I think is awesome. It makes it easy to create new, fun drinks to suit whatever mood I'm in or whatever theme I'm doing for a get together. I recently made a screwdriver with the tropical fruit punch flavor and it was delicious!
Deanna G.
Pretty good! Lots and lots of flavors. Obviously it still tastes like vodka but it makes mixed drinks way better :) I so find that for some reason every time I drink it even a little bit I have a massive headache.
Veronika T.
Plano, TX
Oh my .... ! Got 2 bottles at local liquor store . They have so many flavor choices . Price is surprisingly great . I got a regular one and candy one . Liked the sweet one of course tastes great as expected .
Autumn M.
We always, always, always have a bottle of pinnacle vodka in our house. They have so many different flavors to offer that there are multiple different kinds of drinks you can make.
Avi H.
Palestine, TX
I like the variety of specialty flavors Pinnacle has however, the issue I am finding is that after a sip or two they become overpoweringly sweet. Specifically the whipped cream flavor. It's great to mix into other things but be wary of the sweetness.
Breeanna M.
Hillsboro, MO
Pinnacle cotton candy is my addiction. Its great in sprite or in club soda. It tastes just like cotton candy! Plus the brand is affordable. They make a lot of other really great flavors too. Always worth the money.
Courtney S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is one of my favorite liquors! I don't like all of the flavors, but overall they are really yummy! If you were thinking about trying this, I recommend you to go for it! It's great alone or with a mixer!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
Pinnacle liquor is always a great choice for a delicious adult beverage. I like the flavored vodkas as they make tasty drinks. Plus the bottles are super cute :)
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.