BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Jaime C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pinnacle is a great vodka. Very versatile with many flavors that can satisfy varied palettes. If you enjoy sweet flavors, they have so many to choose from for mixed drinks. If you prefer straight up or even shots, they have the basic filtered variety as well.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I used Pinnacle whipped vodka with strawberry Jell-O and made chocolate covered strawberry Jell-O shots and it was fantastic! it really does taste like whipped cream, with a bit of a kick!
valiere s.
Pinnacle is great for mixing of even to use on it's own. It's cheap but don't let that scare you it is very good I've tried a couple of flavors and i fell in love. This is my go to vodka.
Hayley E.
Millinocket, ME
Pinnacle reminds me of being in the woods, when i first met my boyfriend at a pit party and drinking until my friend lindsey made an asshat out of herself and told this girl she was a terrible mother then we got kicked out. but the booze was delicious.
Michelle O.
We have tried many Pinnacle flavors and love them all. Blueberry mixed with lemonade was a hit this summer and now we are fans of the pumpkin flavor for the fall. I especially love that they post recipes on their website.
Meghan H.
There are so many different flavors. Some are great and some are not so great. The cake flavor is extremely sweet but can be delicious when mixed with the right mixer. The same goes for most of the other flavors. I was not a fan of the cinnamon roll flavor.
Brooke G.
Little Rock, AR
Love it! Pinnacle vodka is my favorite vodka. Even better than grey goose, and it's so much cheaper! Plus pinnacle has the best variety of flavored vodka out there!
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
I've used the whipped cream kind to make Jello shots. SO GOOD. But I can't take shots of this stuff, it almost has to be mixed with something for me to be able to drink it.
Nikki E.
New Windsor, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious! Since the product first came out about five years ago, I love mixing the whipped vodka with orange juice (or tang) to make a creamsicle drink. Pinnacle offers great variety of flavors at an affordable price.
Brianna S.
Chesapeake, OH
I love all the different flavors that pinnacle has. My favorite is the cotton candy flavor. The drink combinations are endless! I like that they are constantly expanding and adding new flavors to their lone. I would definitely buy their products again.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.