BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...2 Answers
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
I've used the whipped cream kind to make Jello shots. SO GOOD. But I can't take shots of this stuff, it almost has to be mixed with something for me to be able to drink it.
Meghan H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
There are so many different flavors. Some are great and some are not so great. The cake flavor is extremely sweet but can be delicious when mixed with the right mixer. The same goes for most of the other flavors. I was not a fan of the cinnamon roll flavor.
Kiah R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
If your looking for a crazy outlandish vodka flavor, chances are penniless makes it. The flavors are fun and different. The actual vodka however tastes very cheap. The packaging looks very similar to another vodka which is makes them look like they copied
Stephanie D.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The pinnacle lounge of vodkas are amazing! They are very reasonably priced and taste wonderful. I'm a bartender and these vodkas are very popular for mixed drinks or just straight shots.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
Pinnacle is good for the price. I like that there are a lot of crazy flavors to try. I'm always willing to try some of the newer ones. Cotton candy was a little gross... Too sweet for me.
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
Though they offer many different flavors pinnacle vodka leaves an awful after taste, and the hangover of the sweeter flavors is enough to make you not leave the bed all day. No thank you.
Jaime C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Pinnacle is a great vodka. Very versatile with many flavors that can satisfy varied palettes. If you enjoy sweet flavors, they have so many to choose from for mixed drinks. If you prefer straight up or even shots, they have the basic filtered variety as well.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I have tried many different flavors of Pinnacle. I love the variety of flavors they offer and the quality of the product. Plus it is often fairly reasonably priced.
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Awesome taste. Great price mixes well in so many ways with so many options. Has awesome flavor. Love it n love making new things with it. Easily affordable. Repeat customer. Love it!!!!
Yomaira B.
Gastonia, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
All i can say is that i love the wipe Pinnacle, my sister was the one who introduce this drink to me and i loved it, now thats the drink i take to every party i go.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.