BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Nicole G.
Definitely not a favorite for me, it's very "alcohol"-y tasting. It doesn't go down smooth. My favorite thing about this brand, though is the number of flavors and the totally affordable price!
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I've tried the Pinnacle whipped cream and it is on point. It has a smooth feeling, where you could drink it straight, unlike the plain original one. It tastes like flavoring that could go on any beverage, but drink responsibility.
Maribeth F.
Sacramento, CA
Pinnacle vodka is super smooth. I love how it tastes by itself or mixed. The cost is very affordable and I love the different flavors of vodka. The plastic bottle makes me feel less nervous about dropping it or having an accident after a little too much vodka!
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you're not into fruity notes within a liquor.. I highly DO NOT recommend this vodka! It definitely make you sick LOL! if you're one with a tough stomach definitely try this beverage, it's well worth the inexpensive price :)
Tiffaney M.
Santa Fe, TX
Pinnacle is a great, cheap option. I like the flavors they have. My favorite is cream. Really anything cream. You can drink it straight out the bottle with no mixers. I wouldn't recommend over indulging though because this is notorious for righteous hangovers.
Johanna W.
Tacoma, WA
I love all the flavors. My favorite it the coconut, whipped and the pineapple. Very good flavor and easy to mix with mixers. I make the whipped vodka and mix it with orange crush. Tastes like a liquid orange-creamsicle.
Lora H.
Bellwood, PA
I have tried the whipped cream flavored vodka and it was pretty good. I am not generally a fan of flavored vodka but it seemed to have a pleasing balance of flavor and wasn't overpowering.
Brooke G.
Little Rock, AR
Love it! Pinnacle vodka is my favorite vodka. Even better than grey goose, and it's so much cheaper! Plus pinnacle has the best variety of flavored vodka out there!
Brianna S.
Chesapeake, OH
I love all the different flavors that pinnacle has. My favorite is the cotton candy flavor. The drink combinations are endless! I like that they are constantly expanding and adding new flavors to their lone. I would definitely buy their products again.
Meghan H.
There are so many different flavors. Some are great and some are not so great. The cake flavor is extremely sweet but can be delicious when mixed with the right mixer. The same goes for most of the other flavors. I was not a fan of the cinnamon roll flavor.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.