BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Love this brand! Moderate price for good vodka with an extra kick. Love all the crazy flavors, like cotton candy or cookie dough. Out of The bottle or mixed with Sprite this is guaranteed to taste amazing and give you a great Buzz!
Gwendolyn J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like the smooth taste. Not as harsh as other brands. I prefer the original over the flavored bottle because I can add my own fruit and I don't need sugar in my alcohol
Maria H.
I bought a whole bunch of these in mini sized as wedding favors. I specifically stuck to Chocolate Whipped and Cake!! Everyone LOVED them, kept asking where I got them!!
Kimberly m.
LOGAN, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Pinnacle Liquor. The whipped cream is my favorite. It's smooth enough to take straight. But it's so good mixed with soda or juice. It has great flavor as good as the me expensive brands.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Liquor is liquor and this liquor tastes ok. It gets you drunk so 3 stars. Other than that it's very sweet and disgusting and will be more likely to make you vom than the actual alcohol content will.
Amanda R.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I really enjoy drinking Pinnacle Liquor. It goes down smooth. It is very affordable. Not as expensive as Grey Goose. I think it is a good value and would recommend it to anyone who would listen.
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
I would recommend this vodka to be mixed with a soda of the same flavor such as pineapple flavor vodka being mixed with pineapple flavored soda. the flavors of these vodkas taste very much like the actual flavors do in real life.
Jamie B.
Piscataway, NJ
I've noticed, all the other vodka companies copy Pinnacle's flavors! I've tried Whipped, Cotton Candy, Gummy, Cake, Cookie Dough, Key lime Whipped, coconut, chocolate whipped, cherry whipped, etc. Whipped is by far the best!! Key lime Whipped is my second favorite! The worst is the Cotton Candy so don't even bother buying it. I get so excited when a new flavor comes out!
Stephanie P.
I don't think I've tried a type of pinnacle that I didn't like. But some are a bit too sweet for my liking. I find a lot can be mixed with soda or juice that I already have at home which makes it convenient when company drops by.
Samantha B.
Tampa, FL
I love pinnacle variety of flavors. My favorite is pinnacle whipped. It tastes like you are adding whipcream to your drink. I will put this in with orange juice and it tastes magical and creamy. You can get a lot of different types of drinks through this brand.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.