4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle has the best flavors and probably the most variety that I have seen. Whipped is my favorite for something sweet, mango of lemon is great mixed with soda water for a refreshing summer drink.
If you want a good night and not to spend much money this is a great option. Other bottles were a lot more then I thought they would be but this is right around the price I want, and it's also the perfect size, I would buy again specially just if I'm having a few drinks
This is one of the sweetest vodkas I've tried. Not totally a bad thing. Some of the flavors, like whip cream and birthday cake, are fine straight. Other more fruit based ones work as mixers. The price it not that bad, and often on sale.
I love the pinnacle whipped vodka. I mix it with either root beer or orange soda. The orange soda mixture tastes like a dream sicle and the mixture with root beer tastes like a root beer float.
Pinnacle whipped vodka is my go to liquor. It tastes good in any soda and is a great product to mix. I can get so hammered on dr.pepper and whipped pinnacle because it just tastes like vanilla Dr.Pepper
Love this brand! Moderate price for good vodka with an extra kick. Love all the crazy flavors, like cotton candy or cookie dough. Out of The bottle or mixed with Sprite this is guaranteed to taste amazing and give you a great Buzz!
Pinnacle has a huge selection of flavored vodka. I've tried several of them and they've all tasted pretty good. I like to mix the whipped one with Dr. Pepper. Yum! Pinnacle is also priced good so anyone can afford to try it. :)
Great price, great flavors and great taste. I really like fruity drinks and I love how many options I have with Pinnacle. My favorite is whipped mixed with orange juice because it tastes like a creamsicle.
I used to drink this often in college since the flavors are usually quite tasty, it's decently cheap and there are so many options for drink mixers. However the amount of sugar can make for a pretty brutal hangover in the morning so definitely drink this one responsibly!
Pinnacle is great for mixing but I don't love it on it's own. Drink something else. Drink beer, Smirnoff Ice, drink another brand of vodka. It's a great value but it is not the cream of the crop.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos