BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Shannon M.
Apopka, FL
This is my go to vodka. My husband and I love mixing and matching the flavors at home to create new drinks. Key Lime is my favorite flavor so far, but the whipped goes with so much. I do not like straight liquor so having variety is great.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
I absolutely hated vodka... until the flavored ones came out. Hubby and I Erik mix the whipped or marshmallow flavored in orange juice or orange soda and it tastes just like a dream cicle! Also we love taking shots of the cotton candy.
Jennifer H.
Great product! This is my favorite flavored vodka brand of all time. My first choice that I go to. There is so many different flavors to mix all different kinds of drinks.
Melissa J.
Fort Hood, TX
Pinnacle has so many different flavors it's hard to choose my favorite! From fruity to sweet, you can use these in any of your favorite drinks and cocktails ALL year long!
Rachel M.
Pinnacle always has great flAvors. I like the chocolate whipped and cotton candy. Chocolate whipped with ginger ale tastes like chocolate milk. I want to try the cookie dough and pumpkin pie but I'm not sure what mixes well with them.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand! They have so many different flavors to choose from so you can find something for everyone. All of the flavors I have tried have been true to the flavor they advertise. There is a lot of sugar in these, as they are very sweet, so it's easy to get a hangover.
Andres W.
Boynton Beach, FL
If you want a good night and not to spend much money this is a great option. Other bottles were a lot more then I thought they would be but this is right around the price I want, and it's also the perfect size, I would buy again specially just if I'm having a few drinks
Jackie M.
This is one of my favorite vodka brands. The price is fair and the flavor variety is unbelievable. Anyone can find something they like. It is perfect for drinking straight or mixing for more flavor.
Antonia B.
Oxford, OH
This vodka is a must have at every party! The amount of flavors caters to every palette. And the original flavor is a great base for any drink. I have found the whipped cream flavor to go hand in hand with a lot of alcoholic desserts.
Elizabeth C.
Los Osos, CA
Pinnacle has a wide range of flavors to pick from. I love using the caramel apple for Apple Pie Shots when the girls get together twice a month. It is so smooth going down and the flavor is amazing.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.