BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Hannah K.
Pinnacle reminds me of college when I purchased lots of flavored vodka for shots and felt sick for days afterwards. It tastes pretty good and is all too easy to drink, but the hangover (at least for me) is pretty brutal. Great gift for the newly 21 year old in your life.
Kendra B.
Grant, AL
Pinnacle is definitely my favorite brand of Vodka! With all their different flavors I don't have to add too many different mixers to get the flavor I want. My favorite would have to be the whipped because it literally goes deliciously with EVERYTHING!!
Nadia S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Solid vodka with tons of unique flavors. If I'm drinking a simple vodka soda I prefer a higher-quality vodka than this, but Pinnacle is amazing for mixed drinks and fun cocktails. The whipped flavors are amazing in jello shots or mixed into creamsicle-esque drinks!
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I will never understand King Cake or Marshmallow vodka. These vodkas are cheap for a reason. They are a sure ticket to sugar hangover land. I would not recommend these or purchase them for anything other than a gag gift.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle is one of the best flavored vodkas in my opinion.  My favorite is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which I put in a glass half filled with crushed ice and then filled with milk.  It's so good that way and cuts down on the heart burn I'll suffer from drinking alcohol. Highly recommend!
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite vodka, its very smooth and the flavors are incredible, there are so many to choose from, my favorites are salted caramel and orange whip! The caramel mixed with hard apple cider is so good!
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The recipes are endless with these. My favorite is whip cream I add with root beer taste exactly like a root beer float. They have so many different flavors it's such a fun drink for a night with friends you can make a few different recipes and great for sitting by the pool during be summer
Tori R.
Corp Christi, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a really good vodka and i love that it comes in flavors. It's pretty affordable for a bottle. I like this one because you can actually taste the flavor rather than straight alcohol. I would recommend this to other to try.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to drink these all the time! They have so many flavors and they're delicious but unfortunately, they aren't at many bars. I've moved around a lot as well and I've only found them at a select few bars. But when I do see them, I always get a flavored vodka and mix it with sprite.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my #1 go to vodka. The price is excellent. I've been drinking this brand for years now. Great vodka for mixed drinks. I find this literally everywhere. Definitely recommend to give this a shot.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.