BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Pinnacle Liquor
I drank an entire bottle in one night once and got extremely sick and now whenever I see the shape of the bottle I feel nauseous. But they have a lot of flavored so if you're trying to make some weird flavored drink they're good for that.
Lori B.
Tampa, FL
Pinnacle Liquor has some amazing vodka flavors. One of my favorites is the Orange Whipped Vodka mixed with Sprite... tastes exactly like a creamsicle! Their flavor variety is incredible, and the taste is always smooth. I love this excellent quality vodka!
Kelley O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle vodka always has the best flavors. Anything and everything you could think of, they have. It's got a smooth taste and makes the best mixed drinks. It's always one of my top go-tos for vodka.
nicole m.
Springfield, TN
Pinnacle vodka is awesome so many great flavors. Price is great. God for signature coxktail drinks at parties.my favorite is the whipped flavored vodka. I would totally recommend and have recommended it to many people. I hope they come out with new and exciting flavors soon
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the vanilla and chocolate whipped pinnacle vodkas! Great for shits! The chocolate whipped as a shot cooled with sugar on the rim taste like German chocolate cake! The vanilla is great with cranberry juice. Tatar hit like cheesecake!
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
Pinnacle Vodka comes in a really great assortment of flavors, whether you want something sweet, fruity, or unusual. Their unflavored vodka is great too. It's pretty affordable for the quality. My favorite is the Cotton Candy flavor, great in club soda or on its own as shots.
Jess P.
Sherman, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle is a very nice vodka and is nice on the wallet. The whipped is my all time favorite. During the fall months, I love getting the Pumpkin Pie flavor. The only one that I do not like very much, is the Peach flavor. It is very sweet.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand! They have so many different flavors to choose from so you can find something for everyone. All of the flavors I have tried have been true to the flavor they advertise. There is a lot of sugar in these, as they are very sweet, so it's easy to get a hangover.
Jackie M.
This is one of my favorite vodka brands. The price is fair and the flavor variety is unbelievable. Anyone can find something they like. It is perfect for drinking straight or mixing for more flavor.
Jennifer H.
Great product! This is my favorite flavored vodka brand of all time. My first choice that I go to. There is so many different flavors to mix all different kinds of drinks.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.