4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This stuff is smooth and great to mix with juices. They have so many different flavors to choose from so you really can't go wrong. A little more expensive but definitely worth it I promise. would recommend
Pinnacle Liquor is a great one to place in a mixed drink. They have tons of different flavors, from Swedish Fish to Jalapeno Pepper. My personal favorite is the Pinnacle Whipped because it pairs great with orange sode or juice. I would buy again because it had good taste and variety.
Pinnacle is budget friendly. They also offer a huge variety of flavor options. They add new flavors to the collection often. I haven't tried them all, but out of all of the flavors I have tried I've never disliked them. Strawberry kiwi is my personal favorite, but recommend them all.
I LOVE these. I always add them to diet soda or juice and they never fail! No need to change anything. I love the variety of flavors and I am a forever returning costumer. Yes I would buy again. Alway will.
Only tastes good when mixed with certain juices. tastes best with some orange mango or be fruit fusion juices. if drinking with soda mix with root beer. another great mixer is a slushie from a gas station or Taco Bell. my all time favorite is to mix with cranberry grape juice.
I got entirely way too drunk off of this vodka one time and ended up making terrible decisions. I don't recommend lol unless your goal is to black out, this is the vodka for you!
I have been trying new flavors when I find them at my local liquor store but I am very partial to the Whipped Cream flavor, love making Orange Cremasicles and having tried other flavored vodkas, I have to say they can't compare to the Pinnacle brand.
The recipes are endless with these. My favorite is whip cream I add with root beer taste exactly like a root beer float. They have so many different flavors it's such a fun drink for a night with friends you can make a few different recipes and great for sitting by the pool during be summer
Pinnacle has a large variety of flavors without a large price tag. that makes it easy to try the different flavors-if you don't like it, it's not like you spent a lot of money on it and have to waste the bottle! i like that they sell plastic bottles (for those of us who are clumsy).
Pinnacle vodkas are AMAZING. All the different flavors make mixing drinks so much more fun and really bring out the creative side of us. A big bottle is about $16.99 so it's the perfect price, and there always seems to be a new flavor to discover. We really love the citrus flavor!!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos