BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Blah B.
Pinnacle Whipped is delicious. I mean it's almost too good to be true. Mix it up for a variety of sweet drinks. Orange soda and bam, you have an orange dreamsicle. So good. With root beer and bam, root beer float flavored booze. Get on this level, babes.
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
I am not much of a drinker. One of my friends put me onto this. From my understanding, it is usually served with pineapple juice. I am highly allergic to pineapple juice. So, I opted for o.j. instead. Let me just say, YUMMY! It tasted like an Orange Julius! It is hard to stop at one!
Erica M.
Maiden, NC
Pinnacle is one of the smoothest liquors I have ever had. It is delicious for the price! There are so many flavors to choose from and I am never disappointed! It comes in a sleek bottle that looks more expensive than its actual price.
Alyssa R.
Watkinsville, GA
So many unique flavors and goes great with mixed drinks. Also, the price is decent. I love mixing the vanilla with orange juice to make a orange cream drink. The only down side is the amount of sugar and calories and the hangover it gives
Amy B.
Newfield, NY
Just kidding! But I tend to only drink vodka...red wine makes me mean, tequila makes me forget where I left my pants, and gin...well, I can't remember my name after gin. I drink in moderation, but I love a vodka cocktail...both socially or as a way to unwind when making dinner. Pinnacle has a great variety of flavors, which makes it easy to have a nice variety of tastes to choose from.

Cortney D.
Mooresville , NC
One of my favorite cheap vodkas. All of the flavored ones have great tastes and are yummy with the right mixer. Defiantly reasonably priced for the amount and quality of vodka you get. I would recommend!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
Oh goodness. From fruity to sweet cake, this is one of the best mixing vodkas. I have white cake currently and it smells SO good just like cake. Of course like all vodka, it taste like rubbing alcohol but the flavor of white cake just makes it that much better! Great desert drink!
PJ C.
I drank an entire bottle in one night once and got extremely sick and now whenever I see the shape of the bottle I feel nauseous. But they have a lot of flavored so if you're trying to make some weird flavored drink they're good for that.
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the vanilla and chocolate whipped pinnacle vodkas! Great for shits! The chocolate whipped as a shot cooled with sugar on the rim taste like German chocolate cake! The vanilla is great with cranberry juice. Tatar hit like cheesecake!
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good for a cheaper liquor. Like to mix this with drinks and soda. Would recommend. Have lots of flavors to choose from and good for a good party time! I am a repeated user. Would buy again. For sure!!!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.