BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I have been trying new flavors when I find them at my local liquor store but I am very partial to the Whipped Cream flavor, love making Orange Cremasicles and having tried other flavored vodkas, I have to say they can't compare to the Pinnacle brand.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Omg these flavors are delightful ! The bottles are gorgeous for display for a party! Affordable and delicious! I love drinks that remind me of dessert! The flavors are endless !!
Dana B.
Croydon, PA
Pinnacle is budget friendly. They also offer a huge variety of flavor options. They add new flavors to the collection often. I haven't tried them all, but out of all of the flavors I have tried I've never disliked them. Strawberry kiwi is my personal favorite, but recommend them all.
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Great Liquor, there are various options of flavors and the taste is really good. Good value for the product. Easy to find at Liquor Stores. I am a repeat consumer. I would buy it again for sure. Nice drink!
Kara G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So many fun flavors!!! Of course some are better than others, but one of my favorites has to be whipped vodka with orange juice (tastes like a creamsicle!!). Also, the price is right at less than $20 for a handle.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I don't like pinnacle liqours. They taste sugary and heavy. They leave a bad after taste too and are very hard to get down. They are on the cheaper end of flavored vodka but you're getting what you pay for.
Mary B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is smooth and great to mix with juices. They have so many different flavors to choose from so you really can't go wrong. A little more expensive but definitely worth it I promise. would recommend
Brady B.
Columbia, SC
I had a cotton candy flavored one and it was horrible! We just put it in some Jell-O shots just so we wouldn't taste it as much. Go with another vodka if possible or other tastes.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Only tastes good when mixed with certain juices. tastes best with some orange mango or be fruit fusion juices. if drinking with soda mix with root beer. another great mixer is a slushie from a gas station or Taco Bell. my all time favorite is to mix with cranberry grape juice.
Janell S.
Springfield, OR
I really like the flavored Pinnacle Vodkas for mixed drinks.
They have great flavor, and fun choices like the Cinnabon flavored vodka.
Can be a bit syrupy on their own (the flavored ones) but mix nicely with other things.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.