BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Such a fun brand. They have such a wide variety of flavors you're bound to find something that you can enjoy for most any occasion. Whether you mix them or not they still taste great. Plus, it's super inexpensive and you get a lot for your money.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I've had pinnacle vodka many times and it's good when mixing. I enjoy that it comes in many different flavors. However it's just not my personal favorite vodka. It's fairly priced so in a pinch it would work.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Lots of great flavors, pinnacle produces a quality vodka no matter what you're looking for; I use it in mixed drinks and to flavor buttercream frosting (vanilla extract has roughly the same alcoholic content).
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
With so many flavors, who can go wrong? So many to choose from. My favorite is the whipped, but honestly, their all so delicious! So many combonations with these I highly recommend!
Lilly C.
Galien, MI
Very good for the amount of alcohol you get. It comes in so many flavor options so there is one for everyone! Pretty strong vodka, always gets me feeling some type of way. Whip cream vodka is great in lemonade!
Heather S.
Pinnacle has some of the best flavors. I have tried many different flavored vodkas and none are as good as Pinnacle. My favorites are the raspberry and peach. Add some sprite and you are good to go! The apple pie flavor for fall with warm apple cider is a great way to warm up on a cold day.
Erica L.
Sellersville, PA
How can you go wrong with the Pinnacle flavor army? Not the best alcohol on the market, but great flavor selections for when you need to boost your mixed drinks or have a fun shot.
Damaris H.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Absolutely love there flavored they are worth mixing with other juices for cocktails or drinking by there selves they are very good quality & very yummy it's my drink of choice when I want to go out to the club
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
My favorite vodka by far! I love the variety of flavors, and the fact that they have a website where u learn how to make really tasty mixed drinks using different pinnacle flavors. It's definitely reasonably priced, which helps in a college budget!
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I would recommend Pinnacle Vodka, mixes well with cranberry juice and other mixers. Attractive packaging. I have found it to be affordable especially when it goes on sale. I would continue to purchase this brand.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.