4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I was so disappointed with the Pinnacle Tropical flavor. Pinnacle has so many flavors that sound so good but this flavor was absolutely awful. It was so hard to find anything that you could mix with it. The only thing that made this bearable was red gatorade.
Pinnacle expresso is the best flavor. It may sound gross but mixing this flavor of pinnacle with a monster Java makes a "coffee bomb" yum! Great coffee flavor and gives you the same coffee aftertaste without the burn
I bought this product when I have a party or event and can't go wrong with some juice or cranberry juice , very nice bottle and presentation and i recommended if you having a party and don't want to spend a lot money
I LOVE PINNACLE WHIPPED VODKA!!! Its soooo good!! Its probably my go to vodka for my sweet drinks. It tastes like memories from the beach! I like to mix it with any fruit juice or fresca!
Can be used to make some tasty drinks and shots! It is very sweet though, so I can generally only stand one or two. There are a lot of different flavors and a lot of good recipes out there to make different drinks. I generally have a bottle on hand (whipped is my favorite) but I don't drink it often.
Love the variety Pinnacle has to offer. It is about medium on the price range but with all the variety you have to choose from it is worth the money. Flavors are stretch from so simple to very different. You have your normal flavored ones like Whipped Cream then you have the strangest ones like Habanero !
I've been drinking this since before it became the "in" thing with all their different flavors. Great vodka for a great price! Maybe not be as good as Gray Goose or other top shelf vodkas, but after the first one or two, who can really tell anyway? Save yourself some money and give this a "shot" (pun intended)
The flavors are okay if you're going for a very specific signature cocktail. But oh my gosh - cheap, cheap, CHEAP. I cannot stand cheap vodka and it's rubbing alcohol taste. The ONLY way this is drinkable is in a martini or mixed drink blended with LOADS of other flavors to offset the taste of the vodka.
Not my first choice of vodka, but there are certainly some interesting flavors if you are looking for a fun cocktail. I have yet to have a good drink with the whip cream vodka, but some people claim that it makes the most delicious drinks....I'm not so sure.
Pinnacle is my favorite brand of vodka. It goes down so smooth for the price. Good value for good quality. The bottles are nice. It comes in so many different amazing flavors for mixed drinks. I buy them all the time. I recommend this product for sure.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos