BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ? Pinnacl...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Lizz B.
Got this for my birthday, wasn't horrible but I've had better. The packaging was nice and the bottle was alright, but I don't know if I would buy it again if I had the choice, I've had better. The price wasn't bad.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried it about 5 yrs ago.. and I thought that Pnnacle is gross the after taste is disgusting like cough meds and the smell is too. If I would of known I would of never bought one but oh well. Never want to try something new I never even heard about.
Beth W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not bad price wise, not bad taste wise. Pinnacle Whipped flavor is perfect for super sweet drinks, a few years ago this was my first choice for vodka. Not so much into the flavored vodkas any more, but I'd say they're worth the buy, especially since they have a flavor for everyone.
Claire B.
It's a hangover in a bottle. I used to drink this like crazy and felt like death the next day and finally figured out its this that did it. No other vodka makes me feel so sick. With suck. This comes in ever flavor and is cheap.
Colleen S.
Henderson, NV
I really like the different assortment of flavors this brand has. It's easy to make interesting and yummy drinks and shots using the various flavors vodka. My favorite party shooter is the whipped cream flavor topped with whipped cream and a cherry. Yum!
Donica B.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle Liquor is really great. The price is moderate and affordable and doesn't have too much of a bitter taste like other brands - and can be pleasant to drink as a shot on its own. It mixes well with just plain soda and juice! I would try this again.
Aimee W.
My mother inlaw always has her bar stocked with this liquor. They have a huge variety of flavors. My favorite is cupcake. I love mixing it with orange soda. It tasted just like an ice cream I grew up having as a kid.
Liz V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The fruit loop flavor is delicious! Taste exactly like the cereal and mixes so well with sprite! It's not expensive and it's pretty good quality for the price. So many flavors to choose from. I recommend this vodka
Kady E.
I really like flavored vodka, however this is not one of my favorite brands. For me it just has an odd wang versus some of the other brands I could get. The pricing is good and it is easy to find at a lot of stores.
Danyel M.
Trenton, OH
Loved their whipped vodka, makes some tasty drinks but beware you will not realize you are drinking liquor. You can put this in Orange pop for a dreamscicle, an iced tea for some yummy goodness on. hot summer day by the pool. or my fave in a mountain dew.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.