BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Jennifer O.
Bellingham, WA
This has a smooth taste and mixes well with many options. It is reasonably priced. The bottle is marketed well, even when I go in a store knowing what brand I want I always look at bottles that are interesting and may grab a bottle based on its looks to try it. That's how I ended up with Pinnacle on day.
Dawn M.
Massapequa, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle comes in some really great, fun flavors to try. It's also very reasonably priced. Always great to bring to a party or keep in the house for when friends come over. My favorite flavor is the Whipped one. It's nice and sweet.
suzanne s.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a lot of fun to try! My sister and I loved the cotton candy. Sometimes they have a little card attached with suggestions on what to mix it with (especially for the odder flavors). They go on sale for 8 or 9 dollars sometimes which is a bargain for a bottle of good quality vodka. Great for parties.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pinnacle whipped mixed with orange soda tastes like a dream sickle! It's so good in the summer. These are super affordable and there is an awesome variety! However I was NOT a fan of the cookie dough flavored one. Yuck.
Missy H.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite is the Pinnacle Whipped! It adds a great, creamy flavor to anything I add it to. Wonderful to mix with orange juice --- it turns out tasting a lot like an orange dreamcicle bar! I also appreciate Pinnacle's low prices. I would highly recommend flavored liquors, but probably not the unflavored.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I can drink it straight , And its very sweet tasting. Some day I would have a headache from drinking , its like I would have a headache before I went to bed. Keep in mind I don't drink anymore. Its usually a good price
Lea Ellen F.
N Little Rock, AR
Pinnacle is absolutely my go-to vodka brand! It is smooth and flavorful, and comes at a very reasonable price! They are literally taking over the flavored vodka market, and I enjoy watching for and trying new flavors as they come out. Would highly recommend!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I didn't start drinking Pinnacle until they rolled out their flavored vodka. Now when I think of a flavored vodka, Pinnacle is the first brand I think of. Their Whipped one is my favorite (I love whipped cream though).
Ashley E.
I cant even describe my love for pinnacle, theres so much you can do with all their flavors, Swedish fish taste great with dr pepper, and tropical punch poured in a watermelon is amazing! ive done so much experimenting with them and haven't found anything bad yet!
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I love pinnacle vodka! The price is great and there are so many different flavors! This vodka is one that needs to be mixed with something, not great quality to drink on its own. The packaging is simple and attractive.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.