4.43 / 5 based on 2,359 Reviews
Top Questions See all 342 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Cheap liquor . Great for parties . Comes in many flavors to meet everyone's needs . Bad hangover the next day . Flavors are strong . Not really the type of liquor for me . But it still is liquor , and still gets you drunk .
It's hard to write a review for Pinnacle, because personal preferences really get in the way with flavor. It's inexpensive and there are many flavor choices. When you find a flavor you like, it's good quality, but there are flavors that are just intolerable. Overall, four stars because when you find a flavor you like, it's very enjoyable.
Pinnacle Vodka's aren't for everyone. I found most of them to be not quite what i was looking for in flavor but the Whipped Vodka is good with Orange soda. I prefer Veil Vodka for its flavor. I would continue to buy it for the fact that it is rather inexpensive.
That whipped cream flavor is my favorite! My boyfriend got it for my birthday and I killed the bottle that night. Cheap vodka but definitely worth every penny. You can drink it straight even hot and it still tastes amazing.
One of my favorite vodkas. I love that there are so many different flavors to choose from. In my opinion it is pretty affordable! No crazy prices. Tastes super good. You can make the perfect mixed drink with Pinnacle. Highly recommend!
One of the worst I've ever had. I usually enjoy just about any liquor you put in front of me, and this is the only one I've ever turned away. Awful, overly sweet flavors. I have heard it's good for mixing, but don't want to waste a cup of mixer on something this bad.
The birthday cake and marshmallow flavors are to die for! If you love to mix up sweet drinks with the girls or just stay home and treat yourself after a long work week give either of those a try! There are awesome mix ideas all over the net. You can thank me later!
This is my favorite vodka, but mostly because I like the funky flavors they come up with. Cotton candy is my favorite. Mix it with some sprite and you have a delicious sweet drink for girls night. The price is decent, the flavors are awesome, and I'll always purchase.
Pinnacle is great when you want to mix a drink, but you don't really need to impress anyone. It's not fabulous and I certainly can't drink it's straight, as it's not smooth enough, but it's clean-tasting enough that it works well in cocktails and it's not too expensive. I don't like the flavored ones, though.
Love pinnacle liquor I usually buy the whipped and pair it with orange juice. There are so many flavors to choose from you cant go wrong in pleasing your taste buds. All at a resolvable price.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos