BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's cheap and good! I think I paid like $14 for a bottle. There are so many flavors, rootbeer float, marshmallow float, Swedish fish, cake, citrus, atomic hot... Lol literally every flavor you could want. Great as shots, too!
Eden W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pinnacle has a wide variety of flavors for a reasonable price! Now i don't do vodka straight i love a good mixer but with the flavors of Pinnacle it makes it a little easier to take a straight shot, and it is great experimenting with those mixers, you never know what you will come up with. 2oz of Whipped Cream vodka in root beet with two scoops of ice cream is the best thing anyone could have asked for!! Hello Spiked root beer float!
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ
I love going out and doing shots of the many different flavors pinnacle has to offer. I've even tried the root beer flavor one time which was quite interesting. I think these flavored vodkas are best as shots but the whipped cream is delicious as a mixed drink as well.
Crystal B.
The birthday cake and marshmallow flavors are to die for! If you love to mix up sweet drinks with the girls or just stay home and treat yourself after a long work week give either of those a try! There are awesome mix ideas all over the net. You can thank me later!
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is a cheap and very tasty vodka that I frequently buy. They have tons of flavors and sizes. It's made in France and beats a lot of the typical vodkas out there. I recommended giving it a try in your favorite flavor.
Sarah K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's hard to write a review for Pinnacle, because personal preferences really get in the way with flavor. It's inexpensive and there are many flavor choices. When you find a flavor you like, it's good quality, but there are flavors that are just intolerable. Overall, four stars because when you find a flavor you like, it's very enjoyable.
Ann Y.
Pinnacle is great when you want to mix a drink, but you don't really need to impress anyone. It's not fabulous and I certainly can't drink it's straight, as it's not smooth enough, but it's clean-tasting enough that it works well in cocktails and it's not too expensive. I don't like the flavored ones, though.
Brittany L.
Canton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorite vodkas. I love that there are so many different flavors to choose from. In my opinion it is pretty affordable! No crazy prices. Tastes super good. You can make the perfect mixed drink with Pinnacle. Highly recommend!
Dani R.
Milford, IN
This is my favorite vodka, but mostly because I like the funky flavors they come up with. Cotton candy is my favorite. Mix it with some sprite and you have a delicious sweet drink for girls night. The price is decent, the flavors are awesome, and I'll always purchase.
Heather B.
Flushing, OH
I love pinnacle Vodka!!!!! The taste is smooth and goes well in mixed drinks. My husband and I love to make Lemon drop martinis with this Vodka.This is the brand of vodka I buy when I'm in the mood for drinks.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.