BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When these first became popular, I was skeptical. My favorite is gummy bear. However it's not sold in my state, which is sad. The regular vodka is not my favorite vodka, but I love the flavored ones.
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of those vodkas you try and fall in love with, they legit have so many flavors so you will be trying new stuff for awhile. It's cheap so anyone can get it and most stores sell it too!!!!!!
Caitlyn L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle is my vodka of choice. all the flavors i have tried are absolutely delicious! it doesn't have that nasty vodka taste, and the flavor is light and refreshing. my favorite is strawberry kiwi and fruit punch. it goes great as a mixed drink and even tastes great by it self!
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
Pinnacle Vodka is great! I really enjoy the crisp taste and the packaging is very visually pleasing. Pinnacle has a great variety of flavors so you can make an endless amount of delicious cocktails. I always suggest Pinnacle to others!
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
I used Pinnacles Whipped flavored vodka to make orang cream and strawberry cream Jell-O shots. The vodka does mix well and gives a creamy whipped flavor. Alone the vodka doesn't taste very good, the flavoring is overpowering and very artificial tasting (obviously). I liked this vodka and would buy it again but only for mixes.
Rebecca R.
Auburn Hills, MI
A classic flavored vodka. It comes in a variety of flavored that are tasty and great. Maybe a few more options could be offered but it's great. A better option for a mid grade alcohol. I've purchased it many times and will again.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The cake flavored pinnacle is my go to for anything sweet. I can't seem to get enough of it. Whether it's mixed drinks, or something that needs a little kick, it's definitely what I'm reaching for.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
This isn't really my favorite, it's personally just a bit to smooth without any of the benefits of flavor. Not my personal favorite and a bit too expensive to warrant buying very often unless someone requests it.
Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite Pinnacle Liquor is the Whipped cream flavor!!! I take some coke and add some Pinnacle whipped cream liquor and it taste like vanilla coke!!! Love it and I love the cake flavored Pinnacle
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
Vodka is my go to when picking a liquor drink. Pinnacle has a variety of flavors to make endless possibilities. The price is right one not to cheap not to expensive. IT is one of the better affordable vodkas out there. I would 100% buy this again.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.