4.43 / 5 based on 2,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Can't beat the price of this vodka. It comes in a plastic bottle which is good. If it accidentally falls you are okay. The taste is good, goes down pretty smooth. They have lost of flavors and recipes on their website which is really nice.
I love that Pinnacle has so many flavors and they are all relatively popular flavors-whipped cream, cookie dough, swedish fish. Plus you can find this at any major retailer that sells booze. By far my favorite though is Cherry only because I will mix it with Sprite and its delicious! Pinnacle Vodka is very smooth and you won't be disappointed.
LOVE this Liquor. Birthday cake and Whipped are the best. Mix with some pineapple juice and you have yourself and pineapple upside down cake. I can not believe how the taste really resembles cake. SO GOOD. Even if it is not your Birthday, party like it is with this Vodka, and you don't even have ti waste your breath blowing out candles.
All flavors make mixed drinks so much more fun! Look to any Pinterest board for Crafty mixed drinks that will please any drinker! Very affordable and great in taste. Would highly recommend any flavor
Pinnacle is great. I like that they offer a variety of flavors as well. The bottles are a large size for a great price. Every liquor store has a variety of flavors too. I would for sure buy it again!!
When these first became popular, I was skeptical. My favorite is gummy bear. However it's not sold in my state, which is sad. The regular vodka is not my favorite vodka, but I love the flavored ones.
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka . I have tried... Whipped, Pumpkin, Cake, Cotton Candy, Coconut, and Kiwi. i have to say that the Whipped is my favorite. I like to keep it in the freezer and just do shots. There are endless options of drinks to make with all the flavors they have!!
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka. I'm not and have never been a big drinker, only on certain occasions maybe 2-4 times per year, but I choose this vodka over anything else. Some flavors are nice on there own but I like to mix vanilla with cherry coke and it's amazing. A little goes a long way.
My favorite brand of vodka!! To be exact my favorite flavor is the whipped vodka. I've tried so many different flavors and haven't found one I didn't like! If your looking for a good, smooth vodka that's fairly priced I definitely recommend this!
This is one of those vodkas you try and fall in love with, they legit have so many flavors so you will be trying new stuff for awhile. It's cheap so anyone can get it and most stores sell it too!!!!!!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos