BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...2 Answers
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Can't beat the price of this vodka. It comes in a plastic bottle which is good. If it accidentally falls you are okay. The taste is good, goes down pretty smooth. They have lost of flavors and recipes on their website which is really nice.
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love that Pinnacle has so many flavors and they are all relatively popular flavors-whipped cream, cookie dough, swedish fish. Plus you can find this at any major retailer that sells booze. By far my favorite though is Cherry only because I will mix it with Sprite and its delicious! Pinnacle Vodka is very smooth and you won't be disappointed.
Laura J.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
LOVE this Liquor. Birthday cake and Whipped are the best. Mix with some pineapple juice and you have yourself and pineapple upside down cake. I can not believe how the taste really resembles cake. SO GOOD. Even if it is not your Birthday, party like it is with this Vodka, and you don't even have ti waste your breath blowing out candles.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
All flavors make mixed drinks so much more fun! Look to any Pinterest board for Crafty mixed drinks that will please any drinker! Very affordable and great in taste. Would highly recommend any flavor
Melissa W.
Grafton , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is great. I like that they offer a variety of flavors as well. The bottles are a large size for a great price. Every liquor store has a variety of flavors too. I would for sure buy it again!!
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When these first became popular, I was skeptical. My favorite is gummy bear. However it's not sold in my state, which is sad. The regular vodka is not my favorite vodka, but I love the flavored ones.
Renee D.
Lexington, NC
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka . I have tried... Whipped, Pumpkin, Cake, Cotton Candy, Coconut, and Kiwi. i have to say that the Whipped is my favorite. I like to keep it in the freezer and just do shots. There are endless options of drinks to make with all the flavors they have!!
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka. I'm not and have never been a big drinker, only on certain occasions maybe 2-4 times per year, but I choose this vodka over anything else. Some flavors are nice on there own but I like to mix vanilla with cherry coke and it's amazing. A little goes a long way.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My favorite brand of vodka!! To be exact my favorite flavor is the whipped vodka. I've tried so many different flavors and haven't found one I didn't like! If your looking for a good, smooth vodka that's fairly priced I definitely recommend this!
May B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is one of those vodkas you try and fall in love with, they legit have so many flavors so you will be trying new stuff for awhile. It's cheap so anyone can get it and most stores sell it too!!!!!!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.