BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Crystal W.
Kimberling Cy, MO
I love the fun, innovative flavors that Pinnacle comes up with! (Whipped is my favorite!) I do wish that mini (airplane sized) bottles were readily available for purchase, though, because I'm always hesitant to invest in bottles of their more unusual flavors without trying them first.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was afraid too taste these vodka's because they sound too sweet. But. I did try the cotton Candy i would it is sweet. although i ended up mixing with 7up soda it seem too cut down on the sweetness...Id recommend that you try them straight up first than mix with a not so sweet mixer.
Sonya O.
Columbus, OH
Pinnacle whipped is my alllll time favorite and there is always a bottom in my freezer. I am obsessed with finding new drinks to make with it. This vodka is awesome by itself but even better as a mixer.
Jessica B.
There are more flavors of pinnacle than you ever thought possible. But the only one you need is the Whipped vodka. You can put it in anything! Juice, soda, flavored water. Always keep a bottle in your bar.
Ashley S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love that Pinnacle has so many flavors and they are all relatively popular flavors-whipped cream, cookie dough, swedish fish. Plus you can find this at any major retailer that sells booze. By far my favorite though is Cherry only because I will mix it with Sprite and its delicious! Pinnacle Vodka is very smooth and you won't be disappointed.
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Can't beat the price of this vodka. It comes in a plastic bottle which is good. If it accidentally falls you are okay. The taste is good, goes down pretty smooth. They have lost of flavors and recipes on their website which is really nice.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pinnacle is great. I like that they offer a variety of flavors as well. The bottles are a large size for a great price. Every liquor store has a variety of flavors too. I would for sure buy it again!!
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
When these first became popular, I was skeptical. My favorite is gummy bear. However it's not sold in my state, which is sad. The regular vodka is not my favorite vodka, but I love the flavored ones.
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pinnacle is my favorite vodka. I'm not and have never been a big drinker, only on certain occasions maybe 2-4 times per year, but I choose this vodka over anything else. Some flavors are nice on there own but I like to mix vanilla with cherry coke and it's amazing. A little goes a long way.
Stacey R.
New Bedford, MA
Pinnacle Vodka is great! I really enjoy the crisp taste and the packaging is very visually pleasing. Pinnacle has a great variety of flavors so you can make an endless amount of delicious cocktails. I always suggest Pinnacle to others!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.