BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Tiffany A.
Pinnacle whipped vodka is what I am giving five stars to. It is the best whipped vodka you can buy taste wise. I highly recommend mixing with pineapple juice. Tastes just like an upside down pineapple cake!
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great brand of cheap flavored vodka. There are a variety of flavors available and the packaging is recognizable because of its blue color. All of the flavors I've had were true to the name, even the chocolate whipped cream flavor!
Pauline M.
Usually don't care for vodka but this does the trick. Hard liquor is usually hard for me to review but pinnacle is pretty good along with the different flavors. It's also good if mixed with a similar flavored juice or a complementary juice.
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
So many flavors...reasonably priced. Tastes good. But I almost threw up writing this review. If u want to get wasted, def shy away from this one. I was "recovering0 for days my God take that memory away.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Pinnacle liquor reminds me of every high school party I ever went to. The flavors this brand has absolutely blow my mind. It's not bad, but it's cheap & you honestly get what you pay for in this situation
Laura J.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
LOVE this Liquor. Birthday cake and Whipped are the best. Mix with some pineapple juice and you have yourself and pineapple upside down cake. I can not believe how the taste really resembles cake. SO GOOD. Even if it is not your Birthday, party like it is with this Vodka, and you don't even have ti waste your breath blowing out candles.
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Pinnacle is a very fun vodka brand. They have so many flavors to choose from. You can find it at any liquor store and it's affordable. You can make fun drinks with these: caramel pinnacle with Apple juice is great as well as whipped pinnacle with orange soda!
Crystal W.
Kimberling Cy, MO
I love the fun, innovative flavors that Pinnacle comes up with! (Whipped is my favorite!) I do wish that mini (airplane sized) bottles were readily available for purchase, though, because I'm always hesitant to invest in bottles of their more unusual flavors without trying them first.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was afraid too taste these vodka's because they sound too sweet. But. I did try the cotton Candy i would it is sweet. although i ended up mixing with 7up soda it seem too cut down on the sweetness...Id recommend that you try them straight up first than mix with a not so sweet mixer.
Sonya O.
Columbus, OH
Pinnacle whipped is my alllll time favorite and there is always a bottom in my freezer. I am obsessed with finding new drinks to make with it. This vodka is awesome by itself but even better as a mixer.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.