BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Arica P.
Austin, TX
During the holidays I bought a gift set of Pinnacle vodka which contained a full bottle of the regular vodka as well as 3 different flavored mini bottles. The regular vodka was very smooth and didn't give me much of a hangover. I personally didn't care for the whipped, cake or chocolate whipped that came with the set. All 3 tasted the same to me but I would be willing to try out the more fruity flavors.
Becky M.
Center Point, AL
This is one of the smoothst vodkas I have tried. It does not have that strong smell that lingers, no matter how lightly mixed the drink is. It is also very budget friendly. I overheard an employee in the liquor store recommend this brand, saying it was "comparable to Grey Goose." I would agree with that 100%. This is a great vodka!!
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I love Pinnacle's flavored vodkas! They are the perfect addition to any mixed drink. They're a great value and have great flavor compared to alternatives. I've purchased them several times. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pinnacle has such a nice and clean vodka taste. It is a good value for the price you pay. Pinnacle vodka of any flavor is a go to for me. satisfying both quality and quantity needs. I definitely recommend.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Not pricey at all but still so good. Whipped is my favorite flavor. If you mix it with pineapple juice you have a perfect mixed drink. So many flavors to choose from. Nice bottle. And great for any occasion.
Pauline M.
San rafael, CA
Usually don't care for vodka but this does the trick. Hard liquor is usually hard for me to review but pinnacle is pretty good along with the different flavors. It's also good if mixed with a similar flavored juice or a complementary juice.
Kaitlin S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So many fun flavor a to choose from like Swedish fish, cotton candy and vanilla the list goes on and on. This is a fun innovative brand of vodka which tastes great and always has a fun flavor to choose from.
Chelsea F.
Olney, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love the variety of favors they offer. One of my favorites is that Salted Caramel, it's perfect in hot chocolate or mixed in with cider. The brand is super affordable and easy to find in different locations.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great brand of cheap flavored vodka. There are a variety of flavors available and the packaging is recognizable because of its blue color. All of the flavors I've had were true to the name, even the chocolate whipped cream flavor!
Adrienne L.
Pinnacle has some of the best flavored vodka. I love how they make new flavors for the holidays and such. Cookie chip cookie dough has been my favorite for a long time, same with birthday cake! You can drink them just as shots and they're so smooth and amazing.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.