BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Heather A.
Box Elder, SD
I like the pinnacle vodka and I've used different flavors, but I really like the birthday cake one! I mix it with pineapple juice and it tastes just like a pineapple upside down cake! I love the price of this vodka and it has a great taste.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Not pricey at all but still so good. Whipped is my favorite flavor. If you mix it with pineapple juice you have a perfect mixed drink. So many flavors to choose from. Nice bottle. And great for any occasion.
Adrienne L.
Pinnacle has some of the best flavored vodka. I love how they make new flavors for the holidays and such. Cookie chip cookie dough has been my favorite for a long time, same with birthday cake! You can drink them just as shots and they're so smooth and amazing.
Arica P.
Austin, TX
During the holidays I bought a gift set of Pinnacle vodka which contained a full bottle of the regular vodka as well as 3 different flavored mini bottles. The regular vodka was very smooth and didn't give me much of a hangover. I personally didn't care for the whipped, cake or chocolate whipped that came with the set. All 3 tasted the same to me but I would be willing to try out the more fruity flavors.
Becky M.
Center Point, AL
This is one of the smoothst vodkas I have tried. It does not have that strong smell that lingers, no matter how lightly mixed the drink is. It is also very budget friendly. I overheard an employee in the liquor store recommend this brand, saying it was "comparable to Grey Goose." I would agree with that 100%. This is a great vodka!!
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love Pinnacle's flavored vodkas! They are the perfect addition to any mixed drink. They're a great value and have great flavor compared to alternatives. I've purchased them several times. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kaylee F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've only ever tried pinnacle whip vodka but it's amazing. It's affordable and goes great with anything. If you mix it with root beer it tastes just like a root beer float. I would recommend it to everyone.
Pauline M.
Usually don't care for vodka but this does the trick. Hard liquor is usually hard for me to review but pinnacle is pretty good along with the different flavors. It's also good if mixed with a similar flavored juice or a complementary juice.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pinnacle has such a nice and clean vodka taste. It is a good value for the price you pay. Pinnacle vodka of any flavor is a go to for me. satisfying both quality and quantity needs. I definitely recommend.
Tiffany A.
Pinnacle whipped vodka is what I am giving five stars to. It is the best whipped vodka you can buy taste wise. I highly recommend mixing with pineapple juice. Tastes just like an upside down pineapple cake!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.