BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Not sure if I'm really sold on pinnacle. I tried the whipped cream flavor as suggested by a friend and totally wasn't in love....at all. Maybe it was just a little too much on the sweet side or lacking a memorable flavor profile. Just not my type.
Madison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go-to vodka choices. It's decently affordable, and as of recent I've been able to find coupons for it in my liquor store! Pretty smooth with a wide assortment of flavors, it's one of the vodkas that I continue to reach for pretty often.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Had many flavors of this @ the bar but I've only actually bought one to keep @ the house. It's the Whipped Cream version and its yum mixed w/ Root Beer (like a Root Beer Float for grown ups) and also with a dash of peppermint schnapps to make an amazing Candy Cane Martini around Christmas time!
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
Pinnacle has the worst aftertaste. It tastes like vomit. I'll drink it if it's all we have but I 110% prefer Smirnoff to this stuff. The only good one is the birthday cake and even that one has a funky aftertaste, just not as bad as the others.
Megan D.
Pinnacle brand vodka is amongst my favorites. It meets all of my expectations every time. It's a good value for the sized bottle you get. I've drank it at several occasions. And I would recommend it to others
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Not pricey at all but still so good. Whipped is my favorite flavor. If you mix it with pineapple juice you have a perfect mixed drink. So many flavors to choose from. Nice bottle. And great for any occasion.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Usually don't care for vodka but this does the trick. Hard liquor is usually hard for me to review but pinnacle is pretty good along with the different flavors. It's also good if mixed with a similar flavored juice or a complementary juice.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I'm not going to be infusing my vodka but I want something for mixing drinks like Bloody Mary's then Pinnacle Vodka is my go to brand. It tastes less harsh then a lot of its similarly priced counter parts and it's still in a affordable range.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great brand of cheap flavored vodka. There are a variety of flavors available and the packaging is recognizable because of its blue color. All of the flavors I've had were true to the name, even the chocolate whipped cream flavor!
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pinnacle has such a nice and clean vodka taste. It is a good value for the price you pay. Pinnacle vodka of any flavor is a go to for me. satisfying both quality and quantity needs. I definitely recommend.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.