BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Amanda L.
Hoquiam , WA
I like to use Sprite, any kind of juice, any flavor of Pinnacle - 1 part liquor, 1 part juice, 1 part sprite. The drink I last made was Cotton Candy flavor, V8 Mango Juice, and Sprite. The fruity flavor with candy flavor was delicious. I highly recommend you try it; be creative, try different juices.
Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
Not at all my favorite type of liquor but it is dirt cheap and easy to find. Wouldn't recommend if you like nicer liquors. This is more for a cheap or messy night out when you don't want to waste all the good liquor.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Not sure if I'm really sold on pinnacle. I tried the whipped cream flavor as suggested by a friend and totally wasn't in love....at all. Maybe it was just a little too much on the sweet side or lacking a memorable flavor profile. Just not my type.
ismaray g.
Pinnacle is the best middle shelf vodka available. The first sip is as smooth as brands that cost twice as much. There is no burn, and very little aftertaste. Any mixers will eliminate the taste of the vodka, making it a little too easy to drink.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I am in love with this brand! Whether you like your drinks on the rocks or mixed with a chaser this liquor is great for either! The packaging is very nice and well worth the price. Highly recommend trying it out.
Emilie G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This vodka has one of the best flavors I've tried. I like other brands but they don't taste as good. I think this is very affordable. It met my expectations for taste and quality. I would buy this brand again.
Madison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my go-to vodka choices. It's decently affordable, and as of recent I've been able to find coupons for it in my liquor store! Pretty smooth with a wide assortment of flavors, it's one of the vodkas that I continue to reach for pretty often.
Shanyn L.
Liquor is liquor and you can't go wrong with vodka. After a few shots you're dazing off to wonderland. This brand is definitely affordable. Prices range from $8-20. It's the same as any vodka. Never drank it on ice and would definitely buy again.
Brian E.
Breezewood, PA
I love this brand. They make all kinds of flavors, and is my favorite brand. Whether drinking just regular vodka, which the taste is much better, or any of the other flavors that they have which are exceptional. They can be used in mixers, or straight over ice. Pinnacle is a great brand.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
Had many flavors of this @ the bar but I've only actually bought one to keep @ the house. It's the Whipped Cream version and its yum mixed w/ Root Beer (like a Root Beer Float for grown ups) and also with a dash of peppermint schnapps to make an amazing Candy Cane Martini around Christmas time!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.