BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I am in love with this brand! Whether you like your drinks on the rocks or mixed with a chaser this liquor is great for either! The packaging is very nice and well worth the price. Highly recommend trying it out.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
Pinnacle has the worst aftertaste. It tastes like vomit. I'll drink it if it's all we have but I 110% prefer Smirnoff to this stuff. The only good one is the birthday cake and even that one has a funky aftertaste, just not as bad as the others.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I love Pinnacle's flavored vodkas! They are the perfect addition to any mixed drink. They're a great value and have great flavor compared to alternatives. I've purchased them several times. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Erin L.
Stoughton, MA
I used to buy this all the time after college, I love how many flavors they offer! Great for making mixed drinks AND Jell-O shots. Much better than the cheaper Burnetts (who also offers many flavors) - which I bought in my college years due to lack of money. Will absolutely buy it again.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Not pricey at all but still so good. Whipped is my favorite flavor. If you mix it with pineapple juice you have a perfect mixed drink. So many flavors to choose from. Nice bottle. And great for any occasion.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
If I'm not going to be infusing my vodka but I want something for mixing drinks like Bloody Mary's then Pinnacle Vodka is my go to brand. It tastes less harsh then a lot of its similarly priced counter parts and it's still in a affordable range.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
This is a great brand of cheap flavored vodka. There are a variety of flavors available and the packaging is recognizable because of its blue color. All of the flavors I've had were true to the name, even the chocolate whipped cream flavor!
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
This is a great liquor I enjoy the taste it is very smooth the price is alright I enjoy for on the rocks mixers and Jell-O shots I could compare to Smirnoff brand which I would recommend to all of my friends
Kaitlin S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So many fun flavor a to choose from like Swedish fish, cotton candy and vanilla the list goes on and on. This is a fun innovative brand of vodka which tastes great and always has a fun flavor to choose from.
Jessica S.
N Chesterfld, VA
Pinnacle has such a nice and clean vodka taste. It is a good value for the price you pay. Pinnacle vodka of any flavor is a go to for me. satisfying both quality and quantity needs. I definitely recommend.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.