4.43 / 5 based on 2,381 Reviews
Top Questions See all 346 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
I like to use Sprite, any kind of juice, any flavor of Pinnacle - 1 part liquor, 1 part juice, 1 part sprite. The drink I last made was Cotton Candy flavor, V8 Mango Juice, and Sprite. The fruity flavor with candy flavor was delicious. I highly recommend you try it; be creative, try different juices.
Not at all my favorite type of liquor but it is dirt cheap and easy to find. Wouldn't recommend if you like nicer liquors. This is more for a cheap or messy night out when you don't want to waste all the good liquor.
Not sure if I'm really sold on pinnacle. I tried the whipped cream flavor as suggested by a friend and totally wasn't in love....at all. Maybe it was just a little too much on the sweet side or lacking a memorable flavor profile. Just not my type.
Pinnacle is the best middle shelf vodka available. The first sip is as smooth as brands that cost twice as much. There is no burn, and very little aftertaste. Any mixers will eliminate the taste of the vodka, making it a little too easy to drink.
I am in love with this brand! Whether you like your drinks on the rocks or mixed with a chaser this liquor is great for either! The packaging is very nice and well worth the price. Highly recommend trying it out.
This vodka has one of the best flavors I've tried. I like other brands but they don't taste as good. I think this is very affordable. It met my expectations for taste and quality. I would buy this brand again.
One of my go-to vodka choices. It's decently affordable, and as of recent I've been able to find coupons for it in my liquor store! Pretty smooth with a wide assortment of flavors, it's one of the vodkas that I continue to reach for pretty often.
Liquor is liquor and you can't go wrong with vodka. After a few shots you're dazing off to wonderland. This brand is definitely affordable. Prices range from $8-20. It's the same as any vodka. Never drank it on ice and would definitely buy again.
I love this brand. They make all kinds of flavors, and is my favorite brand. Whether drinking just regular vodka, which the taste is much better, or any of the other flavors that they have which are exceptional. They can be used in mixers, or straight over ice. Pinnacle is a great brand.
Had many flavors of this @ the bar but I've only actually bought one to keep @ the house. It's the Whipped Cream version and its yum mixed w/ Root Beer (like a Root Beer Float for grown ups) and also with a dash of peppermint schnapps to make an amazing Candy Cane Martini around Christmas time!
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos