4.43 / 5 based on 2,368 Reviews
Top Questions See all 344 Q&A
- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
Pinnacle has the tastiest whipped vodka on the market! Mix it with OJ or Cran or Pineapple and you can not go wrong! It's sweet, but not too sweet like some other brands I've tried. Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a whipped vodka
I like to use Sprite, any kind of juice, any flavor of Pinnacle - 1 part liquor, 1 part juice, 1 part sprite. The drink I last made was Cotton Candy flavor, V8 Mango Juice, and Sprite. The fruity flavor with candy flavor was delicious. I highly recommend you try it; be creative, try different juices.
I personally am a whiskey drinker, and do not like the taste of vodka. This makes girls night at my house tricky, due to my friends' love for vodka. This vodka has smooth feel and flavor. If you were to get a flavored one the vodka taste would just disappear with what ever you would be mixing it with.
Great flavored available with this brand of vodka . However , sometimes they can be a bit over powering . So it tastes nice when you mix it with a flavored drink that accompanies the flavor of pinnacle well . Also it's a fairly good priced liquor .
I love all flavors of Pinnacle! I'm a huge fan of mixing drinks and I love Pinnacle with everything I've mixed it with. Great for college parties. We've mixed it in our Pina Coladas, our orange juices, our hawaiin punch, dirty little virgins, etc. I think my favorite was the whipped cream but the Mardi Gras one is starting to find its way to my heart.
I like pinnacle's variety of flavors, they don't always work out as well as I would hope in recipes and you sometimes have to adjust the amount you use (use less) but overall they have great flavor and mix well.
I started buying Pinnacle to make jell-o shots for new years! I now buy it for birthdays to make birthday cake shots! it is not the best but is decent for the reasonable price tag! It is good to mix fruity drinks
Not at all my favorite type of liquor but it is dirt cheap and easy to find. Wouldn't recommend if you like nicer liquors. This is more for a cheap or messy night out when you don't want to waste all the good liquor.
Yummy I likey! I love the red velvet flavor and the cake batter flavor the best. I also like the cherry flavor with cranberry. I like that it doesn't burn down my throat like other vodkas. I have purchased several times. I would recommend to others.
This stuff is simply great, I have tried whipped, chocolate, and bubblegum all are amazing. The whipped cream kind is great with orange juice or root beer and a dab of half and half. Chocolate is great for a late night of hot chocolate sitting by a fire. It's great for mixing with just about anything.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What's the best flavor?
What is the best mixer with these?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos