BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Casey B.
Baltimore, MD
Pinnacle is the best college/young adult vodka. It's super affordable and comes in a TON of different flavors. My favorites include tropical, gummy (like Swedish Fish), and whipped. It's not super sugary like other flavored vodkas and mixed well with anything.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
Pinnacle is one of those brands that has multiple flavors that are so tasty! My favorite so far is cake flavored, I like to mix it with water! Whipped is great as well! This is a great vodka to do mixers with so I'll definitely recommend this vodka to anyone!
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
I love this brand of vodka. It is affordable and it has so many flavors. No improvements needed on this brand. I am a repeat consumer and I will be purchasing more. Great item for parties and it doesn't break the bank. I recommend this item. My friends love it.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
I loveeee pinnacle. It is my favorite vodka brand. I love the wide range of flavors they offer. Cake and whipped are my favorite! The price isn't too bad and the liquor itself is sooooo smooth. I would recommend this brand to anyone who likes flavor to their liquor
Krystlynne M.
Boise, ID
I love this vodka for the simple fact that it comes in so many flavored. The whipped is my absolute favorite. It's not the cheapest brand out there but it is definitely worth the cost. Plus the bottles make great decorations for a bar area. Would recommend.
Allyson J.
Fishers, IN
I love this brand of vodka. My favorite part is how many delicious flavors it comes in! The packaging and overall ascetic look of the liquor is wonderful. It's a great value for a wonderful taste. I would definitely recommend this product - in many flavors!
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
I have to admit I love all the different flavors this brand has. I enjoy trying new or different kinds each time I run out to see what new drinks I can make. I'm never let down with the flavors and options. (I do have a huge sweet tooth however and others have commented these are too sweet for their liking)
Breanna J.
Andalusia , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The Pinnacle Liqour brand is wonderful! It has a wide selection of flavor a to choose from and I feel like that's the biggest highlight of this brand. The huge variety of different flavors makes you feel like you're trying pinnacle over and over for the first time.
Sarah B.
Haskell, NJ
Pinnacle caught my attention when I saw that they had a cotton candy flavor, and being a cotton candy fanatic I just had to try it. The flavor proved to not be as cotton candy-like as I had hoped, but I still enjoy this brand. I usually try a new flavor each time I go to the liquor store. Half of the fun is the challenge of coming up with a mixer to go with it!
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite flavor is the Whipped. Tastes so good and you can mix it with almost anything. My favorite is with orange juice; tastes like an orange creamsicle. Not too expensive but not the cheapest out there either. I will definitely buy this in the future.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.