BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• What is the best flavor?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor to get?!2 Answers
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I have my moments where I love this, but there something about this that I don't like. I think it may be the after taste. It has a harsh sour taste. Also, it is a bit on the pricier side. I would only drink this if someone provided it, but I wouldn't buy it myself
Hallie R.
This was a pretty good vodka. It tasted really good and not too cheap. However it did not make me feel good the next morning unlike more expensive vodka. This is good if you want to buy a lot for a large party or something.
Jenn S.
Kennewick , WA
Pinnacle pretty much rocks at the "we will give you the craziest flavors" brand. I enjoy their flavors, and love that their website provides so many awesome recipes for each flavor. Whipped is my favorite or Orange Whipped. Use Whipped with OJ and some cream, Try Cream soda or cherry vanilla dr pepper. ENJOY IT!
Tiffaney M.
Adairsville, GA
I can't drink vodka often. But when I do, I love pinnacle. There are so many flavors to choose from and so many options for mixers. My favorite is the Swedish fish. It's been hard to find lately, but I love it with Sprite!
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The flavors available with Pinnacle are fun to play with. You can really experiment, and come up with some enticing and delicious drinks. Add fruit, add some frozen sorbert, the options are unlimited. There's a flavor for everyone, so no one should be disappointed.
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
One of my favorite brands of vodka forever and always. They have so so many flavors to choose from! Whether it be dessert or fruity or whatever, they got it. And it's so smooth, which could be a very terrible thing lol. I like to use it in mixed drinks, jello shots, or even a good old fashioned shot!
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
Pinnacle is another great liquor. They are starting to come out with more and more flavors like the orange dreamsicle. These are fun for girly parties and even the guys sometimes enjoy a nice girl drink. I like that is low in price but still tastes really good.
Southampton, PA
When I decided that I needed to cut back on calories, I checked the calorie count on items that I consumed every day. One of those was Mike's Hard Lemonade which came in at approximately 220 calories. I Googled around and found that vodka only had approximately 70 calories per shot. Trying to avoid artificial sweeteners, I settled on adding flavored vodka to plain seltzer water. Bingo! It's like an adult soda and only 70 calories. My most recent fav flavor is Pinnacle Caramel Apple. Fan-tas-tic!
Kristina R.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite flavor is the Whipped. Tastes so good and you can mix it with almost anything. My favorite is with orange juice; tastes like an orange creamsicle. Not too expensive but not the cheapest out there either. I will definitely buy this in the future.
Breanna J.
Andalusia , AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The Pinnacle Liqour brand is wonderful! It has a wide selection of flavor a to choose from and I feel like that's the biggest highlight of this brand. The huge variety of different flavors makes you feel like you're trying pinnacle over and over for the first time.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.