BY PINNACLE

• What kinds of drinks do you like to drink when partying ?...4 Answers
  • This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Alainie L.
Coconut pinnacle vodka is AMAZING with coke. I'm not a big rum person, so i decided to try coconut vodka and coke and it's amazing. I've tried other coconut vodka in different brands with coke and it's always too sweet. if i ever want flavored vodka, i go pinnacle.
Amanda L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge fan of straight vodka, but I love flavored ones. My favorites are the whipped cream and chocolate whipped cream vodkas from Pinnacle. My favorite drink to make is the chocolate whipped cream vodka, orange juice, and a bit of Sprite. Tastes just like those chocolate oranges you get at Christmastime!
Tiffany C.
Miami , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite liquor when I'm throwing a party & do not want to spend way too much on entertaining a crowd. Tastes good when mixed with juices & is extremely reasonably priced. Will purchase for my next get together for sure. :)
Autumn C.
Raleigh, NC
Love it. Love the flavors, and you can make the most interesting mixed drinks, there is a flavor for everything. One of my favorites is to add a little of the Whipped Cream Vodka to my hot chocolate in the winter time, perfect.
Bonnie M.
South Hadley, MA
Love Pinnacle! They have such a wide variety of flavors you're bound to find something delicious. Whether you mix them or not they still taste great. The flavors come through so your aren't left with an overpowering alcohol taste. It doesn't matter if you're a master mixer or a beginner the drinks will be delicious. Plus it's super inexpensive and you get a lot for your money.
Brittani S.
Spokane, WA
I really enjoy the Pinnacle brand, especially the peach flavored vodka. It is reasonably priced but better than other brands on the market for the same price point. The fruit flavors taste authentic rather than sugary and fake.
Miranda S.
Plymouth, PA
Pinnacle is one of my favorite vodkas. It always goes down smooth and there are so many different flavors! I love the candy flavors, as well as the fruity flavors. Excellent flavor and a good ABV. Always a great time drinking Pinnacle and would definitely recommend!
Amanda K.
West Valley City
love the flavors. Pinnacle never fails to amaze me with the new release's they do. If you want a fruity beverage or just a drink that tastes great there are many flavors to try from. Great for jello shots and I always have these in my cabinet. recommend to everyone.
Madison H.
Washington
For the price I would recommend this vodka. It's very affordable but it doesn't taste super cheap. They have a wide variety of flavors too, which is nice. They have some weird flavors like cotton candy and they really taste like what they're supposed to taste like.
kirsten v.
binghamton, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have purchased the cake flavored pinnacle, as well as the whipped one. I didn't use them to make drinks, but I did make Jell-O shots with them. the Jell-O shots came out great! & you can mix the whipped pinnacle with any flavor Jell-O & the shots will come out great!
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.