BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Tiffany C.
MIAMI, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite liquor when I'm throwing a party & do not want to spend way too much on entertaining a crowd. Tastes good when mixed with juices & is extremely reasonably priced. Will purchase for my next get together for sure. :)
Amanda K.
West Valley City
love the flavors. Pinnacle never fails to amaze me with the new release's they do. If you want a fruity beverage or just a drink that tastes great there are many flavors to try from. Great for jello shots and I always have these in my cabinet. recommend to everyone.
Bonnie M.
Love Pinnacle! They have such a wide variety of flavors you're bound to find something delicious. Whether you mix them or not they still taste great. The flavors come through so your aren't left with an overpowering alcohol taste. It doesn't matter if you're a master mixer or a beginner the drinks will be delicious. Plus it's super inexpensive and you get a lot for your money.
Kaleigh A.
Puyallup, WA
Love mixing this liquor for small or large get togethers with friends. The price is fairly reasonable compared to other similar quality liquors. I tried the original flavor and would love to test out other flavors in the future. Highly recommend!
Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
I tried it not too long ago, it doesn't have a harsh taste to it or is rough the next day depending on how much is consumed. Definitely a step up from your dirt cheap vodkas but not too much of a high step in price. I'll be sticking with this vodka for my next outing.
Alainie L.
Coconut pinnacle vodka is AMAZING with coke. I'm not a big rum person, so i decided to try coconut vodka and coke and it's amazing. I've tried other coconut vodka in different brands with coke and it's always too sweet. if i ever want flavored vodka, i go pinnacle.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have not tried all the flavors, but I have tried a few and I do not like them. They have a weird stronger taste that doesn't sit well with my taste buds. It wasn't very good to mix in like with well drinks which is what I like so I didn't prefer it, but others might.
Madison H.
Washington
For the price I would recommend this vodka. It's very affordable but it doesn't taste super cheap. They have a wide variety of flavors too, which is nice. They have some weird flavors like cotton candy and they really taste like what they're supposed to taste like.
kirsten v.
binghamton , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have purchased the cake flavored pinnacle, as well as the whipped one. I didn't use them to make drinks, but I did make Jell-O shots with them. the Jell-O shots came out great! & you can mix the whipped pinnacle with any flavor Jell-O & the shots will come out great!
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love how many different flavors of pinnacle there are! I love how it doesn't have the usual burn and plain flavor of other brands of vodka. It adds a flavor to the drink rather than needing to mask the flavor with something else
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.