BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

Rebecca S.
Troy, MO
Smooth and crisp flavor. Good quality and great to use for entertaining guests. The value is great and the quality is great. This brand is my favorite brand the price isn't bad for a good quality liquor. I'd purchase this product again and recommend it to other as well.
Shelby Z.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is great. It's my go to for fruity, fun cocktails and are great for shots (which I am usually not a big fan of!) My favorite is the Whipped Cream....SO GOOD! You can make so many dessert-type drinks that turn out amazing.
Stephane D.
This is a standard lower quality vodka but it tastes soooooo good! There are so many wonderful flavors to choose from and they will get you tipsy when needed. I consider myself a baby drinker as I need my drinks to taste good and these actually taste delicious on it's own! There's a flavor for everyone and a great price point.
Erin M.
Anaheim, CA
I've purchased this brand in many of its flavored vodka varieties for parties and gifts. They are great because they're cheap and fun to try. I like giving them as gifts because flavored vodka is something everyone can enjoy, but most probably wouldn't buy for themselves.
Kristin H.
Florence, AL
Pinnacle makes some very good flavored vodkas for a very good price. The whipped vodka is my favorite, but the cotton candy is also very good. I haven't tried them all, but all the ones I have are quite tasty and sufficiently strong. I would recommend this if you like to have other flavors besides just liquor when you drink.
Bethanne G.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
A great addition to keep on your bar cart especially when you are craving something sweet. The perfect contender to make jello shots with and fruity cocktails. Just be careful with mixers if you are concerned about calorie intake.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Inexpensive and taste good! Mix it with sprite, lemonade or cranberry juice. It's a staple in our liquor cabinet. Perfect for parties (plastic bottle for those who can't handle their liquor). I highly recommend this brand if you want to save money without sacrificing taste
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
Pinnacle is one of the best deals on vodka I've come across. The vodka itself is decent and there are many options for flavor and size, plus it's a pretty good price for the larger sized bottles. I really like to use the whipped with orange soda and make a "creamsicle"!
Tiffany C.
MIAMI, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My favorite liquor when I'm throwing a party & do not want to spend way too much on entertaining a crowd. Tastes good when mixed with juices & is extremely reasonably priced. Will purchase for my next get together for sure. :)
Alainie L.
Coconut pinnacle vodka is AMAZING with coke. I'm not a big rum person, so i decided to try coconut vodka and coke and it's amazing. I've tried other coconut vodka in different brands with coke and it's always too sweet. if i ever want flavored vodka, i go pinnacle.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.