BY PINNACLE

• This comes in a Cotton Candy flavour... Can anyone tell m...1 Answers
  • ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...3 Answers
Heather R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love that Pinnacle has so many different flavors to choose from when it comes to vodka. I have not tried a single flavor that I did not like. The large variety of flavors they carry makes it simple to find a good mixer to pair it with.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
This is a great tasting alcohol for a reasonable price! It is delicious when used making cocktails and mixed drinks for events and special occasions. I prefer the citrus and fruity flavors but also enjoy Whipped. It's a must have for your wet bar to have on hand for any event.
Karizma B.
Herkimer, NY
My favorite brand for sure! It goes down smooth, but it also has a great taste that isn't too strong. It mixes well, it is affordable and it isn't too strong. But the packaging is also good quality. I recommend and gift this to many people! Everyone has enjoyed it as much as I!
Victoria D.
This liquor is so yummy! Every single flavor has been good so far, at least the ones I've tried that is! It's not too pricey and it does well in comparison to other brands. I'll probably stick with the bottle I already have but as soon as I am done with it I'll purchase more!
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
I got gifted a bottle of Pinnacle Fruit Punch flavored vodka for Christmas. I was kind of iffy, since I normally do not like flavored vodkas. However, I mixed this with some pineapple juice and orange juice and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Anya L.
SAINT CLAIR, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The price is really reasonable. They have so many amazing flavors that the price point allows you to buy multiple items to mix and match. I have tried the suggestions and I was happy every single time. My favorite is the cake vodka with the chocolate whipped and cherry coke!!
Kendra H.
Baltimore, OH
I have used several flavors of Pinnacle Liquor. They are great for mixing with other things, I have found some great recipes on Pinterest. The most recent one was a birthday recipe with strawberries. It was a hit! There are so many flavors you can find something you will enjoy.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
My go-to of Pinnacle is the Whipped! I love it!! It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc. Some of the other flavors like chocolate chip cookie dough I have tried and did NOT like. I have never had any of their fruity flavors just because if I am getting Pinnacle I'm getting the Whipped!
Janay R.
West Valley City, UT
Pinnacle Vodka is my go-to mid-shelf vodka. It doesn't taste perfumey like some vodkas. Lots of different flavors to choose from. I recommend the whipped cream flavored vodka with orange juice -- tastes just like an orange Julius.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Inexpensive and taste good! Mix it with sprite, lemonade or cranberry juice. It's a staple in our liquor cabinet. Perfect for parties (plastic bottle for those who can't handle their liquor). I highly recommend this brand if you want to save money without sacrificing taste
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.