BY PINNACLE #26 in Alcohol

• ive never hear of this liquor how does it taste and what ...1 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?2 Answers
Heather R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love that Pinnacle has so many different flavors to choose from when it comes to vodka. I have not tried a single flavor that I did not like. The large variety of flavors they carry makes it simple to find a good mixer to pair it with.
Karizma B.
My favorite brand for sure! It goes down smooth, but it also has a great taste that isn't too strong. It mixes well, it is affordable and it isn't too strong. But the packaging is also good quality. I recommend and gift this to many people! Everyone has enjoyed it as much as I!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
This is a great tasting alcohol for a reasonable price! It is delicious when used making cocktails and mixed drinks for events and special occasions. I prefer the citrus and fruity flavors but also enjoy Whipped. It's a must have for your wet bar to have on hand for any event.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
My go-to of Pinnacle is the Whipped! I love it!! It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc. Some of the other flavors like chocolate chip cookie dough I have tried and did NOT like. I have never had any of their fruity flavors just because if I am getting Pinnacle I'm getting the Whipped!
Kristy P.
Hebron, IN
I got gifted a bottle of Pinnacle Fruit Punch flavored vodka for Christmas. I was kind of iffy, since I normally do not like flavored vodkas. However, I mixed this with some pineapple juice and orange juice and it was amazing. I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Victoria D.
This liquor is so yummy! Every single flavor has been good so far, at least the ones I've tried that is! It's not too pricey and it does well in comparison to other brands. I'll probably stick with the bottle I already have but as soon as I am done with it I'll purchase more!
Kendra H.
Baltimore, OH
I have used several flavors of Pinnacle Liquor. They are great for mixing with other things, I have found some great recipes on Pinterest. The most recent one was a birthday recipe with strawberries. It was a hit! There are so many flavors you can find something you will enjoy.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The price is really reasonable. They have so many amazing flavors that the price point allows you to buy multiple items to mix and match. I have tried the suggestions and I was happy every single time. My favorite is the cake vodka with the chocolate whipped and cherry coke!!
Taylor B.
Haverhill, MA
Pinnacle is one of the best deals on vodka I've come across. The vodka itself is decent and there are many options for flavor and size, plus it's a pretty good price for the larger sized bottles. I really like to use the whipped with orange soda and make a "creamsicle"!
Kristin H.
Florence, AL
Pinnacle makes some very good flavored vodkas for a very good price. The whipped vodka is my favorite, but the cotton candy is also very good. I haven't tried them all, but all the ones I have are quite tasty and sufficiently strong. I would recommend this if you like to have other flavors besides just liquor when you drink.
Gladys A.
What flavore is you favorite?
Christy O.
What's the best flavor?
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What is the best mixer with these?
Rachel V.
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
Yvonne N.