- "As much as I love how many different flavors pinnacle comes in, it always gives me an instant headache so I have to stay away from it." in 36 reviews
- "They have so many flavors that you cannot go wrong to make a mixed drink with this vodka, the price is also to fit the flavors with a low price. " in 34 reviews
- "It is definitely not for everyone but if you like whipped cream and sweets it goes great with orange soda, strawberry soda, coke, etc." in 33 reviews
- "They have so many options from like Cookie Dough, Cinnabon, Caramel Apple, Espresso, Atomic Hot, Cotton Candy they even make a 100 proof." in 31 reviews
- "This vodka is really good, it has so many different flavors that you can mix with any kind of drink, you can even make up your own unique tasting combination." in 20 reviews
This company makes the best flavoured vodka. I drank almost an entire bottle of rainbow sherbet vodka one night. I regretted it in the morning, of course, but at the time it was amazing.
I've only tried the whip cream flavor and it was so good! The flavor was tasty but as far as vodka quality it's not at a grey goose/belvedere level but it definitely gets the job done. I really want to try the cotton candy flavor and birthday cake next.
I love the pinnacle whipped vodka. I mix it with 7up and it tastes like dessert. But it can get you super drunk super fast so you have to beware. The whipped flavor is basically an undertone so you don't have to worry about it overpowering the drink
Best vodka ever! Been a fan of Pinnacle for a long time. My favorite flavor is the whipped but the cotton candy is just as delicious! I think the price is cheap, I would pay a few dollars more for this if I had too.
Not usually a vodka fan but these flavored vodkas are to die for. I love the whipped cream one! It mixes well with so many different things. My favorite is whipped cream vodka with orange juice or with rootbeer!
I love the price point it's not too expensive for every day drinking. It comes in so many different flavours I love the whip cream one you can mix it with anything and goes down so easy
Yummmmm is all I can say. I do prefer straight up plain old vodka, but for fun fruity flavored drinks with the girls these are really good. My favorite has to be the Whipped. :)
I have drank this brand a few times. It is good but it's not amazing. Doesn't really have that stand out quality that keeps you coming back for more in my opinion.
My most favorite vodka of all time so much flavor and the biggest selection of flavors is crazy!!! Goes down smoothly and you can creat so many different drinks!!
The first I drank pinnacle vodka, it was at a high-end cocktail bar. Ever since, I've been buying a bottle of the original non-flavored variety, for my at-home bar.
Q & A
What flavore is you favorite?
What is the best mixer with these?
What's the best flavor?
Anyone know of a store that sells all the flavors?
I've never tried Pinnacle flavored vodka's, But I have seen them at the store. My question is, Do they taste like the flavor they say they are? And with what would you recommend I mix it with? :)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos